Repeat Offender - October edition

jRuutu

Just now, Achilles said:

I mean I am very mad he said this      "I apologize if you think unwanted flirting isn't grounds for a sexual harassment complaint and subsequent discipline. I'll have to take that up with HR next time."

why wasn't it brought up to the HR right away so I can clear my name WITH PROOF? so he can hold it against me on forums? unprofessional to say the least. please the big bosses in here message me. I would like to show yo proof and clear my name.

He's referencing my suspension. 

3 minutes ago, Tate said:

Seth Meyers Whatever GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

a girl mod made a complaint against me because "she didn't like me"   her words were I made her feel uncomfortable. Well boohoo. most people on here hate me anyways lol. I said one thing I could think of while rereading the convo was at the end "you don't love me" and she complained to baozi. He gave me a "talking"  without even reading the convo I am sure because if he did, he would have brushed it off. Just one mod, not liking someone, felt "uncomfortable" complained, bam on their radar. CLICK

• Head Moderator
7 minutes ago, Tate said:

when in reality you're just like us.

With all due respect we are nothing alike. Not in life experiences nor values.

7 minutes ago, Tate said:

That's where your team gets in wrong.  Punishment is never the answer.  Communication, understanding, learning.  Now, that's a beautiful thing.  Something you oughta take note of.

Your feedback is duly noted.

5 minutes ago, Baozi said:

With all due respect we are nothing alike. Not in life experiences nor values. Accused me with no proof man

Your feedback is duly noted.

the way how you operate, I don't think you can say you have any values

Edited by Achilles

3 hours ago, Baozi said:

With all due respect we are nothing alike. Not in life experiences nor values.

Again, you prove my point, and again - you are wrong. We are alike. We are all brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, and so on. People who want love and to love, want shelter and to provide. Strive to be better than we are.

Your glaring mistake here is your inability to recognize that. Such is why you’re a poor leader.

Edited by Tate

• Head Moderator
20 minutes ago, Tate said:

We are all brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, and so on. People who want love and to love, want shelter and to provide. Strive to be better than we are.

Your glaring mistake here is your inability to recognize that. Such is why you’re such a poor leader.

How utterly simplistic and unfortunately for you, not in line with my own set of values. Your inability to recognize what I value is why we are not alike.

1 minute ago, Baozi said:

How utterly simplistic and unfortunately for you, not in line with my own set of values. Your inability to recognize what I value is why we are not alike.

It’s not at all unfortunate for me. 

What I find most interesting is now after this interaction I feel bad for you. It’s a shame you feel the way you do, and it has never been more clear to me now that you should step down. 

We need a leader who does share those values, especially if the culture we want to build is one that strives to be safe. 

It’s clear you’re a threat in your position and I do hope that both @Beketovand @Josh take good notice. 

52 minutes ago, Achilles said:

I mean I am very mad he said this      "I apologize if you think unwanted flirting isn't grounds for a sexual harassment complaint and subsequent discipline. I'll have to take that up with HR next time."

why wasn't it brought up to the HR right away so I can clear my name WITH PROOF? so he can hold it against me on forums? unprofessional to say the least. please the big bosses in here message me. I would like to show yo proof and clear my name.

You do realize he wasn't even saying that to you.....right? I'm not sure why you're going off about a line that wasn't even directed to you.

Screen_Shot_2022-10-18_at_9.22.33_PM.png

Pretty clearly aimed at Tate and not you. Baozi's comment to you was the second part underneath the quote of "mods are a click"

Edited by Spartan
smh

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

You do realize he wasn't even saying that to you.....right? Like I'm not sure why you're going off about a line that wasn't even directed to you.

Screen_Shot_2022-10-18_at_9.22.33_PM.png

Pretty clearly aimed at Tate and not you. Baozi's comment to you was the second part underneath the quote of "mods are a click"

regardless. I was given a "talking to"    .... I am in talks with the top dog. It shouldn't have happened regardless Mr. weak spartan. I kept saying we were friends and you kept saying things against me lol. like everyone else. grats

Edited by Achilles

• Head Moderator
10 minutes ago, Tate said:

We need a leader who does share those values, especially if the culture we want to build is one that strives to be safe. 

Sorry, I'll hand my commendation back to the prime minster.

image.png

When the thunderdome is finally being used for its intended purpose 

giphy.gif

The part about this thread that bothers me the most is @jRuutu's choice of a font that makes the letter W look weirdly different from all the others.

Just now, Achilles said:

regardless. I was given a "talking to"    .... I am in talks with the top dog. It shouldn't have happened regardless Mr. I thought we were friend vhlm commish

Critique who you want without breaking conduct rules, I'm just pointing out that you're getting frustrated about something that wasn't even directed to you.

I also don't see how me being friendly with someone stops me from pointing out their mistakes. Just doing you a favor and saving you some energy so you can redirect back into productive criticism :).

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Critique who you want without breaking conduct rules, I'm just pointing out that you're getting frustrated about something that wasn't even directed to you.

I also don't see how me being friendly with someone stops me from pointing out their mistakes. Just doing you a favor and saving you some energy so you can redirect back into productive criticism :).

fair. I was just accused earlier this week and I guess when I saw the word sexual harassment I blew up. maybe that is my mistake that I need to fix. but regardless how I feel, he still was the one who gave me a talking to about it. and if he gave tate a talking to....I am wondering what really happened. because spartan I have prove I did nothing wrong. This mod is... not like you guys,.

Edited by Achilles

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

When the thunderdome is finally being used for its intended purpose 

giphy.gif

The part about this thread that bothers me the most is @jRuutu's choice of a font that makes the letter W look weirdly different from all the others.

this is WAY below your required minimum words per post

2 hours ago, Baozi said:

Sorry, I'll hand my commendation back to the prime minster.

image.png

Cop out response btw. 

Also, let me define the threat because this is important for everyone in this league to understand. 

If @Baozitruly disagrees with those simplistic values of him and I not being alike - how can I possibly trust him to approach a situation that involves discipline with members of this league in good faith?

He has shown here that he cannot be trusted to do that, and literally has admitted to so. What a bad, bad look, for a person who is supposed to be our head Mod. 

Edited by Tate

1 minute ago, frescoelmo said:

this is WAY below your required minimum words per post

Contrary to popular belief there are some mod-related arguments I generally prefer to stay out of.