Repeat Offender - October edition

jRuutu

• Head Moderator
3 minutes ago, Tate said:

truly disagrees with those simplistic values of him and I not being alike

Well no you're correct. I'm definitely not suitable for this. I definitely have not mandated  everyone to love each other, nor do I provide shelter or food spending money for anyone here. I'm sorry if the goals for my position are not inline with this and I regret not having structured the COC this way as well.

Like I said, its unfortunate but not surprising you have no Idea what my values and goals are.

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Critique who you want without breaking conduct rules, I'm just pointing out that you're getting frustrated about something that wasn't even directed to you.

I also don't see how me being friendly with someone stops me from pointing out their mistakes. Just doing you a favor and saving you some energy so you can redirect back into productive criticism :).

but positivity doesn't get me drafted. jk, I get what you are saying man. We are never too far apart regardless how much we disagree. but I do respect you and what you have done for the league, you know that. I have told you many times. I just wish regardless, if it was directed to me, you can see how he treated me, and then make your decision on how he treated him.

Just now, Baozi said:

Well no you're correct. I'm definitely not suitable for this. I definitely have not mandated  everyone to love each other, nor do I provide shelter or food spending money for anyone here. I'm sorry if the goals for my position are not inline with this and I regret not having structured the COC this way as well.

Like I said, its unfortunate but not surprising you have no Idea what my values and goals are.

Can I get a C!
And an’ Oooooo! 
Now a P!

And an O-U-T!!

What is mandated is a safe environment, and you’ve shown today that you offer no such thing in your position of leadership.

It’s interesting how you think of my opinions of being old world, when I am far more accepting, and frankly - kind than you are. All you’ve done today is try to drag me through mud, when in reality I’ve just tried to make you see that we stand on the same ground.

Yikes bro. Yikes.

8 minutes ago, Baozi said:

Wait technically this is not wrong by any means.

imagine a mod who blocks you so you can't talk about what just happened. Don't have to. it's you.

#UnfitForDuty

25 minutes ago, Achilles said:

but positivity doesn't get me drafted. jk, I get what you are saying man. We are never too far apart regardless how much we disagree. but I do respect you and what you have done for the league, you know that. I have told you many times. I just wish regardless, if it was directed to me, you can see how he treated me, and then make your decision on how he treated him.

what did u do now achilles????

Edited by Bobo

I believe we need a thread team:

Nico Pearce - Ryan Vidot - Nils Godlander

Nezuko - The Board Game Clue on Skates - Henri le Massif 

Biggie Cheese - Hard Markinson

Callum Murray - Velociraptor Greg

Brandt Fuhr

David Davis

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Brandt Fuhr

David Davis

Backup? Banned.

28 minutes ago, Bobo said:

what did u do now achilles????

lol bud not as bad as u think. BOBBo is like my best friend, tell me him to shut me up and I would lol.

31 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Brandt Fuhr

David Davis

Art Vandelay

To weigh in

Ruutus commentary that got him yeeted was 100% something to punish for, but even when you take into account the things he's said the punishment was really overkill.

From what I've gathered from my 2 years here, the mod team seems to have a tendency to overmoderate and go off their feelings, that being said, it would likely be worse if thet undermoderated. Besties just need to find a middle ground.

The fact that Baozi, the head moderator, got a 2-week ban but still kept all their jobs is a disgrace to the league. When the head moderator, (a person whose job is not just to make sure that things stay on topic and not get damaging to people or whatever, but is also supposedly the preeminent figure in the league at moderation) does exactly what they are told to prevent from happening, it's a bad look. Letting it fly and allowing said person to continue to be the face of moderation is exponentially worse.

Also, the way tate and baozi have approached this conversation has made them both look like jerks but I won't try even get into details there

7 minutes ago, NSG said:

Ruutus commentary that got him yeeted was 100% something to punish for, but even when you take into account the things he's said the punishment was really overkill.

100%

7 minutes ago, NSG said:

From what I've gathered from my 2 years here, the mod team seems to have a tendency to overmoderate and go off their feelings, that being said, it would likely be worse if thet undermoderated. Besties just need to find a middle ground.

Yes and no, definitely overall agree... just not the fact that it would have been worse without them. When the SBA dropped their affiliate with us did Bek go wild and bring the hammer down on Josh? No.  He took his time and tried to navigate it as best as he could, and be as fair as he could. I may not agree with Bek all the time, but that is good leadership.

I think this version of the mod team has had a negative effect on the league and it stems from the top.

7 minutes ago, NSG said:

The fact that Baozi, the head moderator, got a 2-week ban but still kept all their jobs is a disgrace to the league. When the head moderator, (a person whose job is not just to make sure that things stay on topic and not get damaging to people or whatever, but is also supposedly the preeminent figure in the league at moderation) does exactly what they are told to prevent from happening, it's a bad look. Letting it fly and allowing said person to continue to be the face of moderation is exponentially worse.

AMEN

7 minutes ago, NSG said:

Also, the way tate and baozi have approached this conversation has made them both look like jerks but I won't try even get into details there

Fair.

Edited by Tate

1. Jason | OTT AGMToday at 11:20 PM

i dont even have phtotshop

2. [11:20 PM]
    photoshop*

3. [11:20 PM]
    for some reason its not letting me send a picture on here

4. 559158ba7ec7260a7dcc620091cc1b8c.webp?si

Thomas Matthews

Today at 11:20 PM
    i can make something for u man'

5. 559158ba7ec7260a7dcc620091cc1b8c.webp?si@Thomas Matthews
    i can make something for u man'
    b9d4f87286c5b46ebe741f8f49445a77.webp?si

Jason | OTT AGMToday at 11:21 PM

I have real proof

6. b9d4f87286c5b46ebe741f8f49445a77.webp?si@Jason | OTT AGM
    for some reason its not letting me send a picture on here
    f8611e64e8e4d574f5228079a2c308a3.webp?si

SamToday at 11:21 PM

dm me it

7. 559158ba7ec7260a7dcc620091cc1b8c.webp?si

Thomas Matthews

Today at 11:21 PM
    nice

8. [11:21 PM]
    what would u like brother

9. [11:21 PM]
    i am good ad visul shit

10. [11:21 PM]
    visual*

11. [11:22 PM]
    sam please go away or i will accuse u of sexual assault

she timed me out on hour. Because she can

15 minutes ago, Tate said:

Yes and no, definitely overall agree... just not the fact that it would have been worse without them. When the SBA dropped their affiliate with us did Bek go wild and bring the hammer down on Josh? No.  He took his time and tried to navigate it as best as he could, and be as fair as he could. I may not agree with Bek all the time, but that is good leadership.

Bek told a user to "fuck off", even if he is friends with dil he shouldn't be bringing down the hammer like that

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

*she timed me out one hour. Because I went into her server and asked her to leave and joked about accusing her of sexual assault.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

(I timed him out for the hour)