Top 5 Fan Theories about "Achilles"

rory

As the current curator and protector of the Victory Hockey League's famous lawless land known as the Thunderdome. After the post-game debrief in the general chatroom, I have collected the various theories that have formed in the aftermath.

1. Achilles is their very own person, and is a troll.

Up yours, woke moralists. The most obvious selection that I'm going to offer is that this is a true first generation member on an absolute rampage against the Victory Hockey League moderation team. A victim of Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson's incel bait, Achilles has bite the onion and is here to create chaos. Hijacking Jruutu's thread that was previously hijacked by Tate, and an attempted hijacking by OMD is the leading evidence we have here. Once the tap was dry his creation of 3+ threads in the media spot section to juice up the attention point towards this theory. The various references to snowflakes and leftism are an obvious troll attempt.

2. Achilles is their very own person, and is not okay.
One of the theories floating around the post-game chat was that Achilles was having a Ye-style mental break. He made a lot of references to being a gay trans man, which is genuinely one of the most discriminated groups in history. I have a hard time believing this theory because of certain language indicators that have been frowned upon in the trans community in recent years. This is one of the saddest results of this is the true theory and I hope they can get the hope help if it is true.

3. Achilles is former VHL member JACK JOHNSON!

I have got to admit, this is my favorite theory. With the similar spelling, and similar points being parroted against the moderation team, the relation to the master of multis, Jack Johnson, is uncanny. Do you think Mr. Joey Pizza of critically acclaimed party school Arizona State University wouldn't create a Canadian alter-ego in an attempt to continue undermining the sanctity of the Victory Hockey League? The main detraction to this claim is of an alleged discord call between notable members of the VHL and Achilles, which claim he is NOT a 13 year old as previously alleged by Dil.

4. Achilles is former VHL member KACHUR!

Truly the king of VHL trolling, Kachur was a fiend that used an alt account to spew shit on as many members as possible, almost got hired as a moderator, but did lead directly to Dil being hired as a mod.  This final point is the most notable - the former competent moderation team was already running smoothly, but Kachur creating a shit storm on the forums and discord led to this explosion of VHL's "over moderation".  There is no evidence of this theory being true.  Writing styles between Kachur and Horcrux were generally consistent, and both are different to Achilles nonsense off-brand of English.  Of course, this could be a direct way to throw people off of his scent.

5. Achilles is current VHL member FISHY!

The favourite pick of conspiracy theorists across the Victory Hockey League - an inside job. The DAY after Fishy is no longer a moderator, "Achilles" pops off on anti-moderator rhetoric. This wacky behavior by "Achilles" can truly and utterly only lead us to one conclusion: fishy in either an act of REVENGE, or to show their worth to the moderation team wanted to throw shade on Baozi and his moderation gang. What is fishy's end game in all of this? Cement their legacy as VHL's best moderator and force Josh and Trollketov to name them new VHL HEAD MOD! 

Everyone please inform me of any theories you may have regarding the user Achilles. Remember: these are all just theories! Only "Achilles" truly knows what was going down, which will certainly lead to their legacy of being one of the members in VHL's history.

49 minutes ago, rory said:

The favourite pick of conspiracy theorists across the Victory Hockey League - an inside job. The DAY after Fishy is no longer a moderator, "Achilles" pops off on anti-moderator rhetoric. This wacky behavior by "Achilles" can truly and utterly only lead us to one conclusion: fishy in either an act of REVENGE, or to show their worth to the moderation team wanted to throw shade on Baozi and his moderation gang. What is fishy's end game in all of this? Cement their legacy as VHL's best moderator and force Josh and Trollketov to name them new VHL HEAD MOD! 

NKA6vqt.jpg

• Commissioner
54 minutes ago, rory said:

the master of multis, Jack Johnson

Anderson would like a word about someone usurping his throne.

55 minutes ago, rory said:

Achilles is current VHL member FISHY!

🤯

55 minutes ago, rory said:

Trollketov

Almost made it through a whole article without a shot at me, I was getting worried I’ll admit.

6 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Almost made it through a whole article without a shot at me, I was getting worried I’ll admit.

I have many deep state theories that didn't crack the top 5 don't worry

2 hours ago, rory said:

125dc255e14288832814c586f532853b.png

the evidence is damning.

y’all, i spoke with achilles one on one over call. a lot of these theories check out, but he really does need help, or he’s just a troll. i can confirm he is NOT fishy haha, but he definitely is a troll and is NOT okay by all means. He may be Kachur, but denies allegations. He also isn’t Jack Johnson. but he can be taken as a troll, and does rlly need help by a professional, if the things he talks are him speaking—and not some troll. 

-bobo

The moon/bobo/nurx/Achilles call was... legendary. I have never been asked who was talking every single time I have talked until that moment. Knowing that I have been vaguely cyber stalked for the last few days I do believe that it is 1 and 2. I can confirm this isn't Jack Johnson. I do not believe this is kachur because the ways this user talked never really indicated kachur. Also with people who claim to have talked to kachur the voice doesn't match. This person is messed up though. If you had the pleasure of not interacting with them I am happy for you. If you happened to become an enemy and they could find any personal information they would email your email addresses and find you Instagram. These are personal things and while I have blocked on any avenue possiblities that this person is continuing to watch what I do. Take this as a warning make sure everything you do on the internet is private and don't like personal accounts to anything you do in this league.

• 5 months later...