User Shindigs Is A Cheater and Manipulator

AJW

If you are even the smallest bit involved in the VHLM, you will know the user @Shindigs and his mighty Las Vegas Aces. Shindigs took over the team in S83 after the stepdown of MubbleFubbles. Since then, Shindigs has managed his team to perfection, winning back to back Founder's Cups in S83 and S84, while at the same time winning two Prime Minister's Cups (Best Regular Season Record). Currently in his third season under management, Shindigs has lead his team to another Prime Minister's Cup and is heading to a third consecutive Founder's Cup Final after winning the last two. The Aces will face the Philadelphia Reapers this season in the finals, and after meeting 9 times this season, Vegas heads into this series winning 5 of 9. This looks to be a close upcoming series, but Philadelphia is only a pond to Shindig's game. Here I will give some short examples of why Shindigs needs to be stopped for his dirty ways.

Example 1: Juan Ceson

User @dylanjj37 is a recreate member known for his lengthy VHLM careers with his players. His currently player, Juan Ceson, was obviously a player created to play "one season", as it literally says it in the name. Ceson was drafted to the Saskatoon Wild but shortly after was traded to the Las Vegas Aces under the power of MubbleFubbles. All seemed normal and fair until Shindigs took over the Aces the next season and used his Swedish influence to keep user dylanjj37 in Vegas for more than one season. I have no evidence of this but trust me bro. Their conversations in the Swedish language would become dangerous, as Juan Ceson is still currently a player for the Las Vegas organization, completely going against his original plans of only playing one season. This just goes to show that Shindigs is a Swedish manipulator and probably an undercover agent of the SII (Swedish Investigators of IKEA).

Example 2: Las Vegas Doesn't Lose

Does it not mind boggle everyone that Vegas has not lost a season under the power of Shindigs? This goes back to my manipulator idea and he obviously manipulated the BOG team to get him on the squad. This would result in Shindigs cheating by having the same powers as user @MexicanCow123, and therefore resulting in Shindigs using these powers to make Cow give Vegas the best sims. This can also be seen as fellow BOG member @Beketov was the simmer for the VHLM last season. I don't know what goes on in the blues discord chat, but I can assure you it is all bad things to destroy the VHLM by keeping Vegas in the trophy case.

Example 3: I Created This Monster

I am one to blame for the monster I created in Shindigs. When Shindigs joined the VHL, he chose Miami for his first player to play on. With his funny graphics of The Board Game Clue On Skates surfacing, myself and Mubble were Vegas' GM and AGM at the time, and thought it was a good idea to invite this foreigner to our discord channel. This was hands down my biggest regret of my VHL career. Shindigs was too nice and active, spreading his roots around the league after joining our locker room. We thought this innocent member was cool and we helped him learn about the league, but this would soon end up with Shin taking over our Vegas team in S83, and then destroying the league.

Conclusion

In conclusion, this media spot is not serious at all and I thought it would be funny and good clickbait. Shindigs obviously has not destroyed the VHLM, he is just a really good GM. I love Shin, he is a huge part of the VHL community and deserves everything he has gotten out of Vegas. I am extremely happy to see him succeed with Vegas, coming from a Vegas GM alumni, and I do hope he can win another cup before resigning. Thanks for everything you do Shin and good luck in the finals this season! Sorry that the title was misleading, I just need views and reactions.

Edited by AJW

Just now, dylanjj37 said:

if they stop the corruption they will have to close mandalay bay...

Woah, woah. We can’t let this happen.

Disgraceful... Utterly disgraceful @Shindigs, I thought you learned better from me how to cheat without giving it away so easily. I demand you to be kicked out of VHL and forever be called a CheaterMaster3000.