My VHL GM and AGM rankings

UnknownMinion

first off I mean no harm with this post its just for fun, also this is based off recent success my experience with them etc

if your last dont worry about it Im a nobody

GM                                             AGM

1.                              Rockstar                                     Spaz

2.                                  JB                                           Sam

3.                                  AJ                                           Dabnad

4.                                Thad                                         ente 

5.                                 dlamb                                      fishy

6.                               Alex                                           agito

7.                               Ricer                                          pifferfish

8.                              Spartan                                      blazzer

9.                              doomsday                                  toptiddee

10.                             Lem7                                         Ben_

11.                             Nurx                                           Ben

12.                            Arce                                           fonzi 

13.                            shins                                          fromtheinside

14.                            Eno                                             Masu

15.                            Kaleeb                                        Fresco

16.                            Acyd                                           Minion

17.                            Jacob                                          any of the other agms who I don't know enough about to rank

18.                            Shawn

19.                            Danial jaser 

20                             cole

21                             Ferk

22                             Moon

22.                            frost 

23.                            Bulduray_1

24.                            Hedge

25.                            Bana

26.                            Dill

27,                            Mubble

28,                            Baby Boomer

29.                            Leandrofog 

30,                           JeffD

31.                            Frank

32.                           ray_7 

33.                           N0BDY

Also ranking the league simmers

1.Bek

2.Josh

3. Alex

4, Devise

5. Boost

9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999. Cow

Edited by UnknownMinion
missed up 31 & 33 and added simmers ranks

4 hours ago, Moon said:

@UnknownMinion I must ask how @Banackockis so low on this list, hes proven to be one of the top GM's the VHL has ever seen lol

He wins to much, it was cool the first time but now it just like stop winning 

4 hours ago, Moon said:

@UnknownMinion I must ask how @Banackockis so low on this list, hes proven to be one of the top GM's the VHL has ever seen lol

He wins to much, it was cool the first time but now it just like stop winning

7 hours ago, dart said:

IR or Petty Larceny as he's known would have to be doing something so wrong to not be ranked no. 1. He really strives to build that trust.

I myself haven’t spoke to him much