Hybrid Era Record Book (Top 25 Single Seasons/Total Goals, Assists and Points)

eagle_3450

Ever since the hybrid attributes were introduced I've been thinking about how many of the old records are completely untouchable (thanks Scotty Campbell). I thought that if the league was never going to go back to the old attributes then we should probably keep a record book for the new ones! So I proudly present my latest project to the VHL community! Give me suggestions for what other stats or categories to add below please! I'll be continuing to update this at the end of each regular season. Hope you guys like it!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qFz3NxVbbHc_Phgp9uKMlPTnrdY5wEZKExIsVQHbWNk/edit?usp=sharing

2 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I find the choice of colors very offensive to my poor virgin eyes. I don't even want to know what they will do to @Arce👀

I looked for a solic 5 seconds to see if there was anything in the red

• 2 months later...
51 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

unless missed, my lil brother does not appear on the list (I know he will not be a scoring top shot, just thought I point it out)

Edit: ah only forwards on the list... that would do the trick

Just now, Daniel Janser said:

unless missed, my lil brother does not appear on the list (I know he will not be a scoring top shot, just thought I point it out)

Edit: ah only forwards on the list... that would do the trick

Yeah dmen is the other tab. Since that list is primarily for getting z-scores for dmen and forwards.