The D.C. Dragons need a new Assistant GM!

Enorama

After climbing the mountain, @fishy has elected to exit the AGM role on top. This means I'm in need of someone to help me out around the LR for at least the next few seasons.

For those who don't know, I'll quickly summarize what I look for in an AGM, sorted roughly from most important to least important:

- Activity in the LR, interacting with players, prospects, and potential FA targets.

- Learning about what it takes to be a GM in this league, to hopefully eventually lead a team of your own.

- Being around to discuss ideas about lines, roster composition, free agency and draft targets. Not to necessarily make any decisions on this front, just to make sure that I am considering all fronts.

- Produce team press conferences if the demand is there. There hasn't been much demand recently, but if you're interested, you can try and kickstart that again.

- Send lines for me the one time every 2-3 seasons that I am not around to do so to cover season starts or backup goalie games.

To apply, either post below with a brief summary of why you're interested or shoot me a DM here or on Discord.

@VHLM GM please share this with any of your players that you feel would be particularly interested in the role.

Thanks all!

• 2 weeks later...