My random thoughts about this season for the VHL/VHLM

badcolethetitan

Siyan.png

VHL Thoughts

So as some of you may or may not know, my player is Siyan Yasilievich, current defenseman for the HC Davos Dynamo and Captain for this season. Now, I'm going to just kind of go on a rant here, because I need to get my media spot done not going to lie, but I'll just be talking about some stuff. So first off, my player this season was pretty average to be honest. I ended up putting up 13G 42A, good for 55 points on the season as a defenseman. I'm going to be honest, I have no clue if this is good or bad for someone who is in their 2nd season in the VHL (I spent a season in the E, so it technically was my third season). Maybe my build sucks, I really don't know as I'm a first gen and I'm kind of just enjoying the ride and meeting new people, as it's pretty fun to talk to a bunch of new people and make some new friends. Also, I realized that our team is cursed. I heard about how Davos is "cursed", but I didn't actually know if it was serious or not, but after winning the wildcard round two seasons in a row, only to lose in the next round, I can fully say this team is honestly cursed. Now, we still have a window to win while I'm here (hopefully we can achieve this), but it sucks every season getting your hopes up by winning the wildcard round only to lose in the next round. Oh well though, at least we are making the playoffs consistently, which I feel like is a good thing and hopefully we get some luck. Um, what else about the VHL, hmm. Oh, our locker room was also pretty fun to talk in. I think our locker room overall is pretty active, so I was able to basically just talk about whatever and have a conversation with a lot of the people there, great locker room overall and good vibes. I'm honestly hoping next season I finally break out and do something, because my player is the definition of mid (I would make a D.C. Dragons joke of them being mid, but I can't really do that anymore with the recent events that took place this season).

VHLM Thoughts

Alright, next up it's time to rant about some stuff in the VHLM. So, as you might or might not know, I am the GM for the Mexico City Kings, and we currently have a curse just like Davos (I guess the curse just spreads to the players too!). We ended up making it to the semi-finals two years in a row, only to lose to the Las Vegas Aces. Now, it must be some @Shindigs voodoo, because I swear this guy somehow is able to always beat us, even if we ended up taking the lead 3-2 in the series. I'm thinking he has some sort of Simon shrine and that's why we're losing to be honest, I have no clue! Also, I want to give a shoutout to @Lemorse7 and @Pifferfish (I hope these are the GM and AGM for PHI), they had an insane underdog story this season in the playoffs. They were able to take the Reapers, who in my eyes were a mid-tier team at best, and were able to run the entire playoffs and win it all, against all odds. They took down the back to back reigning champions in the Las Vegas Aces, and I must say that is very impressive, especially with having not as many players as the Aces if I do recall. This is seriously impressive and good stuff to both of you! The Mexico City Kings will be looking to make another playoff run next season, although we probably will lose in the semifinals again, because for some reason that's what we're destined to do every single season.

Thank you if you somehow read this all, it is pretty all over the place and honestly, didn't know what to write about this week. Have a great week everyone!

review: I like your style, it's distinctive and puts you apart from everyone else, at least from media spots I've read. I do enjoy the bigger text size as well as using bold and underlines. Personally not a fan of the smaller text for the bulk of the MS but that's a small problem and I'm sure most don't mind. Seeing as your first gen player I do enjoy hearing your thoughts on your own player and I totally get not being sure if 55 points is good or not, my player Ori who is a center had 51 points in his second season so I'd say 55 points is just find for you second season despite the deference in position. I do like your writing style and you got a bit of humor in there which is nice. I do think some people jump on the "it's a curse" train a little to quick though. Overall 9/10

Spoiler

12 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

Siyan.png

VHL Thoughts

So as some of you may or may not know, my player is Siyan Yasilievich, current defenseman for the HC Davos Dynamo and Captain for this season. Now, I'm going to just kind of go on a rant here, because I need to get my media spot done not going to lie, but I'll just be talking about some stuff. So first off, my player this season was pretty average to be honest. I ended up putting up 13G 42A, good for 55 points on the season as a defenseman. I'm going to be honest, I have no clue if this is good or bad for someone who is in their 2nd season in the VHL (I spent a season in the E, so it technically was my third season). Maybe my build sucks, I really don't know as I'm a first gen and I'm kind of just enjoying the ride and meeting new people, as it's pretty fun to talk to a bunch of new people and make some new friends. Also, I realized that our team is cursed. I heard about how Davos is "cursed", but I didn't actually know if it was serious or not, but after winning the wildcard round two seasons in a row, only to lose in the next round, I can fully say this team is honestly cursed. Now, we still have a window to win while I'm here (hopefully we can achieve this), but it sucks every season getting your hopes up by winning the wildcard round only to lose in the next round. Oh well though, at least we are making the playoffs consistently, which I feel like is a good thing and hopefully we get some luck. Um, what else about the VHL, hmm. Oh, our locker room was also pretty fun to talk in. I think our locker room overall is pretty active, so I was able to basically just talk about whatever and have a conversation with a lot of the people there, great locker room overall and good vibes. I'm honestly hoping next season I finally break out and do something, because my player is the definition of mid (I would make a D.C. Dragons joke of them being mid, but I can't really do that anymore with the recent events that took place this season).

VHLM Thoughts

Alright, next up it's time to rant about some stuff in the VHLM. So, as you might or might not know, I am the GM for the Mexico City Kings, and we currently have a curse just like Davos (I guess the curse just spreads to the players too!). We ended up making it to the semi-finals two years in a row, only to lose to the Las Vegas Aces. Now, it must be some @Shindigs voodoo, because I swear this guy somehow is able to always beat us, even if we ended up taking the lead 3-2 in the series. I'm thinking he has some sort of Simon shrine and that's why we're losing to be honest, I have no clue! Also, I want to give a shoutout to @Lemorse7 and @Pifferfish (I hope these are

Siyan.png

VHL Thoughts

VHLM Thoughts

Alright, next up it's time to rant about some stuff in the VHLM. So, as you might or might not know, I am the GM for the Mexico City Kings, and we currently have a curse just like Davos (I guess the curse just spreads to the players too!). We ended up making it to the semi-finals two years in a row, only to lose to the Las Vegas Aces. Now, it must be some @Shindigs voodoo, because I swear this guy somehow is able to always beat us, even if we ended up taking the lead 3-2 in the series. I'm thinking he has some sort of Simon shrine and that's why we're losing to be honest, I have no clue! Also, I want to give a shoutout to @Lemorse7 and @Pifferfish (I hope these are the GM and AGM for PHI), they had an insane underdog story this season in the playoffs. They were able to take the Reapers, who in my eyes were a mid-

the GM and AGM for PHI), they had an insane underdog story this season in the playoffs. They were able to take the Reapers, who in my eyes were a mid-tier team at best, and were able to run the entire playoffs and win it all, against all odds. They took down the back to back reigning champions in the Las Vegas Aces, and I must say that is very impressive, especially with having not as many players as the Aces if I do recall. This is seriously impressive and good stuff to both of you! The Mexico City Kings will be looking to make another playoff run next season, although we probably will lose in the semifinals again, because for some reason that's what we're destined to do every single season.

Thank you if you somehow read this all, it is pretty all over the place and honestly, didn't know what to write about this week. Have a great week everyone!