Random Stuff and Things

KRZY

I kinda drew a blank for the most part this week for a media spot so I’m going to talk about a few random things.

First off Todd Cooke is getting geared up for his first season in the VHL he’s currently trying to get as much TPE as possible before the start of the season to put himself in the best possible position to make an impact with the Stars this coming season. Cooke wants to continue to develop into a reliable two way center with a little more of an offensive upside. Recently I’ve signed an extension to remain in LA for the next 2 seasons I’m extremely excited to see what @InstantRockstar has in mind to build off a successful season last year ! I can’t wait to see what’s in store and what the future holds in LA.

Meanwhile down in the VHLE @JB123 and myself are trying to build off of a championship season in Oslo last year . With quite a few players moving up to the VHL in S86 we are looking for the right pieces to add to our exhausting foundation we have to remain competitive for years to come . The ultimate goal is to repeat as the S86 renaissance cup champs. While there is a lot of work to do to get there I truly believe we can get back there with the right plan and pieces put in place . 

Personally for myself I’m hoping Cooke has a successful rookie season and can contribute immediately in LA with the Stars and help them in their quest to win a championship! Management wise I want to take a step forward and learn as much as I can to expand my knowledge of this league and community, and ultimately  help take Oslo back to the top of the VHLE ! 

Enough talk about myself and my player . I wanna hear your opinion on what the best route is to get to the VHL . In my short time in this league I’ve noticed that most first gen players usually always play 1-2 full seasons in the VHLM then the same in the VHLE , before ultimately moving up . Now my question is do you try and stockpile as much tpe as possible  before making the jump or do you make the jump as soon as you can and build up your player that way ? Some guys don’t make the VHL till their 3rd or 4th season but some jump right in . ( I know most of those are recreates) . I guess really it depends on your goals and the pace you earn at since everyone is different and works at a different pace !

To piggy back off that last column when’s the best time to recreate ? Do you ride you player out till seasons end ? Or do you do it right at the deadline to maximize your potential tpe going into the your draft year ? Again this is kind of a catch 22 and all depends on the pace you earn your tpe and everything .

i tried to make this as fluid as possible and make as much sense as possible so my apologies if this was harder to read then normal !