Todd Cooke Rookie Experience

KRZY

As S86 training camp gets underway S84 draftee Todd Cooke looks to make a favourable impression and impact with the Los Angeles Stars! Cooke has been spending the off season training trying to get ready to put himself in the best possible position to succeed in LA during his rookie year ! “ I’ve spent a lot of time in the gym and on the ice working on my strength and conditioning as well as my game . “ Cooke said in a statement when he was asked about his off season preparations. 

Expectations

Cooke looks to play in whatever role the Stars put him in . He said he will look to contribute and make an impact wherever he plays and whatever role he plays ! Giving 100% ever night ultimately trying to work his way up the lineup earning whatever playing time he gets along the way ! “ Nothing is ever given , you have to Earn it each and every step of the way ! And that’s exactly what I plan on doing.” Cooke couldn’t be happier to join a Stars team on the rise ! It will be interesting to see where he ends up fitting in the lineup throughout the season.

Coming into the season the Stars are getting a guy that try’s to contribute on both sides of the ice as a two way forward ! Cooke has had success in both the VHLM and the VHLE , recently winning the renaissance cup in S85 with Oslo! Cooke will look to bring the experience he gained from the VHLE AND VHLM into the VHL in his rookie season . 

Reservations 

I’m his training Cooke always try’s to seek experience and knowledge from management and other players so he can be successful with that being said he hopes that he’s put in enough work to contribute in the VHL immediately! I guess really the reservation Cooke has is he is hoping he’s ready for the jump the the Stars ! Hoping he can put everything he’s worked on together this season. Cooke is known to be a slower starter but as he gets experience and comfortable throughout the season he is known to turn it around and begin to earn his keep in the lineup and produce offensively and defensively . 

one thing is forsure once he gets his feet wet Cooke looks to have a successful rookie season in the VHL as a member of the Stars building that into a successful career in the VHL in the future ! This rookie season will be an interesting one with its share of ups and downs forsure ! Hopefully more ups then downs .