The Frenchman goes to Riga

OrbitingDeath

The Frenchman goes to Riga

The draft experience was not really an unexpected one for the frenchman. He had not figured many teams reached out to me and he was right. Moscow reached out early on, with the frenchman having worked for the Russian mob before, this comes to no surprise.  Riga followed next where both the gm and assistant gm talked a bit. Seattle also reached out and had some talks with him. And Calgary reached out with basically the message that there was no way I would drop to them but they wanted to wish me success in my career. Which I do appreciate.

So there were not much doubts in my mind I would go to either Riga or Seattle. I believe that Riga might have locked in on me early on, but hedgehog wouldn’t really engage in conversation and did not let go any draft spoilers, which made me think they might have chosen a different route and go for the walking dead players. So tried to talk to bana some more to make sure he would pick me up if that was the case. Which of course he could neither confirm or deny, but mentioned it was an option of course.

In the end, I’m looking forward to my time with the Reign and hope to have a somewhat decent career. After the success of Idaho and Adrienne I will no doubt have to get my ass back to earth with a horrible player someday. But lets hope it won’t happen just yet.