VSN Presents: S85 VHL Awards

Alex

image.png.8a39d1f60976ba1321a5f2707f74442b.png

The award everyone has been waiting for, The Scotty Campbell Trophy, is awarded to the VHL’s most valuable player each season. This past season 3 players stood ahead of everyone else and were some of the main reasons for their team’s success, they were; Daniel Janser @Daniel Janser, this past season Janser led the league in points with 108, and was the top of the league in goals with 51, additionally Idaho had 243 hits. Jerome Reinhart @MexicanCow123 was the driving force behind London last season which saw them finish 4th in the points race with 99 and pick up 20 more points than their next closest teammate. Our final nominee is none other than one of the S84 winners of this award, Nico Pearce @Spartan , who while they took a step back this season, they led Vancouver’s offense while being responsible defensively with 99 points, and 284 hits. The wait is over, time to name the season 85 VHL MVP, the winner of the Scotty Campbell Trophy is…

Spoiler

Jerome Reinhart @MexicanCow123!

Reinhart - 8, Janser - 1, Pearce - 0

image.png.ca74d80456f0d34395907b494b841c1e.png

Next up: The All-VHL teams! Stay tuned!

All-VHL First Team

:cal:Daniel Janser @Daniel Janser - :que:Nico Pearce @Spartan  - :war:Zach Kisslinger II @Kisslinger

:ldn:Jerome Reinhart @MexicanCow123 - :war:Brian Payne @Scurvy

:hel::dav: Xavier Booberry @CowboyinAmerica

All-VHL Second Team

:war: Brendan Marner @MetalToday - :cal:Saku Kotkakoivu @DollarAndADream - :dcd:Ronan Lavelle @Arce

:dav:Jake Thunder @Thunder - :dcd:Tui Sova @v.2

:nya:Augustus Kennedy @InstantRockstar

All-VHL Rookie Team

:ldn:Molly the Cat @JCarson - :rig:Phoebe Bridgers @GrittyIsKing - :hel:Hayden Rain @Rain

:mal:Mo Probert @Yahtzee - :mos:AK92 Wit da Hoodie @hedgehog337

:prg:Clueless Wallob @DMaximus

Honestly, I can't decide on what my acceptance "speech" should be.

To @jacobcarson877 and @Shindigs, you are both amazing members of the community, who probably should have had the honor to win the award for the second time, before this happened. I appreciate you both and the members who voted for me on the way for me to get this honor.

To @samx, I trust you to solve this problem we have on our hands.

To @Dom@Arce, and whoever may fall in the 'Lean-Dee-Frog' group... my last name is Gonçalves. @Daniel Janser noted that the cedille/cédille/cedilha/cedilla in my name would be fun to point out, at this moment.

Honored by the award,

Lee-Han-Drew

2 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

So how much award TPE is @Daniel Jansergetting this season? Like 7? Goated season.

I never expected to win any individual awards and now getting three in one season is astounding...

This has to be the first time a defenceman won the Campbell Trophy without winning the Labatte Trophy.

Congrats, all!

EDIT: It does indeed appear to be the first time a defence MVP wasn’t a Labatte winner. It’s also only the 4th time a defenceman has won the Campbell.

Edited by JardyB10