S86 VHFL Sign Up Thread (form not comment)

BarzalGoat

PEOPLE OF THE VHL WHO LIKE EASY TPE, YOU HAVE FOUND THE RIGHT THREAD. READ BEFORE YOU COMMENT!

Confused Fantasy Football GIF by DraftKings

Something I noticed about Spartan's sign up threads when I was looking for inspiration, was that they all included many text sizes and colors. Now as the title suggests, this is the sign up thread for the S86 VHFL pools. I have been informed that my legal obligation here is that the VHFL Rules should be included for easy access, and any newbie help. 

Now instead of having everyone comment below in this messy thread, we're going to try something new this year and link you to our fancy Google Forms Sign up link. I won't be collecting anything other than your VHL USERNAME (not discord, no exceptions, I don't want to find you)  and whether or not you would be interested in managing a group! Managing a group is rewarded by an extra TPE, and who doesn't love TPE! 

The form will lock and we will stop accepting admissions at NOON EST THIS Saturday November 12th. I plan to get the groups created shortly after that deadline, so everyone should have plenty of time to sign up for a fantasy league for a fake hockey simulation league. If you feel inclined to reply below in addition to the google form, please give one fantasy player to watch out for in drafts this season! 

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

Edited by BarzalGoat

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JCarson said:

@BarzalGoatwill the tracking spreadsheet be available shortly.  I am assuming that all the groups have finished picking players.

Just as a side note, whoever was responsible for building that spreadsheet needs to receive some credit, great work, well done.

Spartan built the spreadsheet , should be available soonish after us holiday weekend