Bratislava Watchmen S86 Captaincy

FrostBeard

182767649_BratislavaOG.png.9c8275ded9536cc7d3bb9868a1f43148.png

Outside of Arena of Ondrey Nepela in Bratislava

GM John Frostbeard steps up to the podium on a cold late autumn day with heavy rain hitting his rosy face:

"It is a great honour to again come up here before the upcoming VHLE season and announce the captaincy. Last season was amazing and full of heartbreak as we didn't manage to go past Cologne and make it to VHLE Finals. We had the team for it, we had the tools to go and dominate and yet it didn't happen. I know everyone was frustrated but I see it as a chance to look back at Bratislava team and think about it what can we do better. I feel like this season, S86, we are ready to go and prove that not only we have a stornger roster but we also have a GM that has learned from his mistakes and is ready to push for the 2nd title! To lead us the we need some fierce players, we need our leaders to be recognised so here is the S86 Bratislava Watchmen Captaincy Trio! "

Captaincy trio of Season 85 Bratislava Watchmen is going to be: 

Firstly, the A will be worn by a Canadian playmaker and a fierce competitor who always puts their team in first no matter the consequences, future Team Canada first liner and record breaker - Babay Shrimp @Blazzer

Secondly, the A will be worn by the resident Micronesian defenceman who has defied the odds and became not only a strong competitor but also a Founder's cup champion in S84, pure juggernaut on ice Womp Womp Womp Womp Womp Jr @AdamEss

And finally, the captain of S86 Bratislava Watchmen is a player who returned to our team in the Free Agency as he believed in our ability to compete this season, a player that is set to do great things in VHL, one of the best two-way players in the league right now and Sweden's greatest son - Dens Oden @Snussu

Congratulations and we will see you all on the ice!