VSN Presents: S85 VHLE Awards

nurx

Every off-season we look back at the previous season. For some it is triump, for others it is what could of been. Of course we remember the best of the previous season and tonight is a special night where I have the honor of announcing the award winners and the best players from the previous VHLE season. Please welcome as we remember the best players from the S85 VHLE season.

Awards start at 7pm EST. I can't wait to see everyone here tonight.

Renaissance Cup - Oslo Storm

The Oslo Storm were a storybook team throughout the season last season being the number one seed going into playoffs being the only E team to break 100 points last season. They were going to be the team to beat, but after beating a surprising team in Vasteras they were poised to face off against Cologne who forced them to 6 games, but the series was controlled by Oslo nearly every moment. Congratulations to the Oslo Storm for being the S85 Renaissance Cup winners.

King’s Cup - Oslo Storm

Ad I said earlier tonight the Oslo storm were the team to beat all season long and it is not surprising seeing them being the only team to break triple digits in the points category. I’d like to congratulate the Oslo Storm on winning the King’s Cup.

Ronan Lavelle Trophy

The Ronan Lavelle Trophy is awarded to the leagues MVP. This player was the horse Oslo rode to their championship. Being incredibly involved in nearly every play they were on the ice they were a player who you couldn’t give any space during any point of the game. Throughout the regular season it was a surprise if you didn’t see this player on the score sheet.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate John Jameson on winning the Ronan Lavelle Trophy.

Florida Man Trophy

The Florida Man Trophy is awarded to the leagues playoff MVP. This player was particularly strong in net throughout the playoffs allowing only 17 goals against 367 shots throughout the 12 games they played. If you saw this player in net you knew you were up for a challenge.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Henry Tucker Jr. on winning the Florida Man Trophy.  @NSG

Orion D H Chiester IX Trophy

The Orion D H Chiester IX Trophy is awarded to the best goalie of the regular season. This player has been the best goalie in the league for multiple seasons, but once again they have shown why they are a force to be feared in net. Being the wall in front of Bratislava’s net this player secured a fantastic season.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Orion D H Chiester IX Trophy on winning the Orion D H Chiester IX Trophy. @Donno100

Jake Thunder Trophy

The Jake Thunder Trophy is awarded to the best defenseman of the VHLE regular season. This player scored the most points of any defenseman in the VHLE while also being one of the best lockdown defenseman in the league. If you were facing Rome you would have to find a solution to this player if you wished to win the game.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Rhys Trenton on winning the Jake Thunder Trophy. @DeeGoat

Aldwin Craig Trophy

The Aldwin Craig Trophy is awarded to the best two-way forward of the VHLE regular season. This player knew their way around the defensive end of the ice, but they exceeded in their offensive game. Being a more defensive minded forward often means you can expect lower goal totals, but this player denied those expectations scoring an incredible 40 goals on the season.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate Dens Oden on winning the Aldwin Craig Trophy. @Snussu

Thadius Sales Trophy

The Thadius Sales trophy is a special trophy showing who the best GM of the season was. This GM took over what was a very underperforming franchise and led them to become a championship team. They showed just how a strong STHS strategy can lead to goals. They were able to draft and trade for the best team of the S85 season.

Spoiler

I would like to congratulate @JB123 on winning th Thadius Sales Trophy.

5 minutes ago, JB123 said:

Thank you for the honor, however it's truly reflective of the efforts made by the team as a whole and @l1l KRZY l9l as AGM. Congrats to everyone!

None of our success in S85 was possible without you guiding the ship ! It’s been awesome to learn from you and grow as an AGM

Orion D H Chiester IX is the greatest goaltender in VHLE History so it makes sense that the award is named after him. 
Hoping to see an amazing last season of his career - couldn't be more proud to have him as a Bratislava player for all these amazing seasons!