That Banning Was a Poor Decision

sterling

Like I stated, I never said Jardy wasn't in the wrong, just it could have been avoided by Gorlab.

And I was simply clarifying that I'm not saying Gorlab was in the right, but I'm glad that Jardy realized what happened and things are hopefully gonna be more consistent now.

He should of been privately PM'd why the topic and title of his post was an issue, and explained that his criticism is welcome and valid if presented in a healthy form. The banning on top of being absolutely wrong only fuels the fire.

I am in agreement with Sterling and others, this was a poor decision made by the Blue Team (Or Just Jardy)

Agreed.  Exactly what should have been done.

Except for the fact his ideas were right and every admin and BOG member seems to agree on that one...he sparked discussion and now things are going to change.

Lets not act like you don't go off randomly at times (much like gorlab is accused of).

Yes because I create huge threads with capital letters to stand out and cry like a little bitch like him. That makes so much sense here right? Honestly, you only respond to when I say something and it has to be along the lines of "oh you cry like a bitch". That seems real interesting of you to speak of someone like that right? I can never take anything you say seriously because you come off as a major troll every time you respond to anything I say. So just stop talking to me. I really don't care for anything you have to say.

I think you're all taking this shit too seriously. Go get high and mellow the fuck out. I'd join you but pot makes me tired and hungry, and I perfected that skill long ago so I'm set.

I can't get high, my body doesn't let me :(

Yes because I create huge threads with capital letters to stand out and cry like a little bitch like him. That makes so much sense here right? Honestly, you only respond to when I say something and it has to be along the lines of "oh you cry like a bitch". That seems real interesting of you to speak of someone like that right? I can never take anything you say seriously because you come off as a major troll every time you respond to anything I say. So just stop talking to me. I really don't care for anything you have to say.

The one that spawned ideas on how to improve the league?  

I guess we disagree on the intentions of the thread.

The one that spawned ideas on how to improve the league?  

I guess we disagree on the intentions of the thread.

Yes because apparently so much has been improved by him? All he is suggesting is that we become the SHL. This league isn't that. Idk why you always have to come in here like an asshole, pick me out and start shit. You are no better than he is.

Yes because apparently so much has been improved by him? All he is suggesting is that we become the SHL. This league isn't that. Idk why you always have to come in here like an asshole, pick me out and start shit. You are no better than he is.

Considering great ideas have come out of it and are being discussed in the BOG, I would say yes his thread and MF's have inspired some interesting talk on how to improve the league and make a lot of first gens a lot happier to be here.

I also literally only do that when you are either being a douche monkey or hypocritical (most of the time, you are actually a good member here).