Rome Gladiators - Reward system in the Discord

Agito

For Members Forum - > Rome Gladiators

Hello to all! 

The Rome management is implementing a new reward system for your efforts in the league. 

Here's how it works: gold-ring 

At each simulation made by Currency. One player from the Rome squad will receive the Golden Ring during the day. In the next simulation the player who got this golden ring will have to give it to the player of his choice that he found exceptional and so on. In a top 3 that will be counted at the end of the season. Rewards will be given by myself. The statistics of the players during the simulation must be taken into account. Just because you are in the top three stars does not mean you have a better chance of getting a gold ring. Everyone can be a winner. 

However, you have to be active in the Discord as well as in the Forum. If you are in the top 3 but have not participated in the Discord. You will be moved back one space and the player below you will take your place and so on. 

Press conferences are not for nothing. Take the time to answer them, it's worth 2 TPE per week. Plus your other activities in the league that can give you extra TPE.

Here's an example: Management gives Joey Coaster (FANTEIGE) the daily gold ring. The next day in the next simulation: Joey Coaster gives the daily gold ring to Tom Creeg. 

Here is the principle ! We thank you in advance for your participation! 

The management is proud to give the first daily gold ring to Wann Kerr @VattghernCZ for his exemplary statistics over the last two games.

ROME AND ITS ARMY 

One of the secrets of the building of the Roman Empire lay in the power of its army, a force necessary to conquer new territories while ensuring peace and prosperity. According to tradition, only landowners could serve in the army. However, as the number of landlords decreased and the number of mercenaries employed by the army in its auxiliary units increased, the imperial power decided to create a professional army with Roman citizenship as the only recruitment criterion. Determined to claim their share of the spoils of conquests, the poorest citizens did not hesitate to join the ranks.

The Roman army also encouraged cultural assimilation. By serving in the army, residents of conquered territories could become Roman citizens, with all the privileges that entailed, including the right to own property, to marry, to vote, and even to hold office in the government. However, before a soldier could become a citizen, he had to serve twenty-five years in the army.

This gold ring in the shape of a snake adorned the finger of an Egyptian nobleman in the 1st century BC towards the end of the Ptolemaic dynasty, a prosperous and cosmopolitan era. Their jewelry consisted of a clever mix of precious metals and glass, turquoise, garnet and other

romes20.png

Top 1 $25  Paypal  : 
Top 2 $9,99 Nitro with two boosts  :
Top 3 $2,99 Nitro without boost :

Edited by Agito

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Agito said:

Top 1 $25  Paypal  : 
Top 2 $9,99 Nitro with two boosts  :
Top 3 $2,99 Nitro without boost :

Big old no dice on that one bud. We cannot allow this for the same reason that we can’t allow people to donate for others: it unfairly incentivizes players to play for your team over perhaps picking others because of monetary reasons that other GM’s may not have access to.

I get that you’re trying to do a good thing here but “buying loyalty” has always had to be disallowed.

On 11/19/2022 at 2:40 PM, Beketov said:

Big old no dice on that one bud. We cannot allow this for the same reason that we can’t allow people to donate for others: it unfairly incentivizes players to play for your team over perhaps picking others because of monetary reasons that other GM’s may not have access to.

I get that you’re trying to do a good thing here but “buying loyalty” has always had to be disallowed.

The purpose was to reward members being on the current team. If there would have been exchanges. New players would not be enrolled in this system. But I understand your point of view. This was in no way intended to induce players to play for the team but only for those already present in the dressing room doing Rome Gladiators activity. We will continue the system but without funding in order to be able to promote this activity in the locker room. The End of Season Top 3 remains but without the monetary rewards.

Sincerely Agito

• Commissioner
52 minutes ago, Agito said:

The purpose was to reward members being on the current team. If there would have been exchanges. New players would not be enrolled in this system. But I understand your point of view. This was in no way intended to induce players to play for the team but only for those already present in the dressing room doing Rome Gladiators activity. We will continue the system but without funding in order to be able to promote this activity in the locker room. The End of Season Top 3 remains but without the monetary rewards.

Sincerely Agito

And that’s fine, we have had plenty of teams do a “player of the sim” type of deal before. I remember the golden pick fondly from my own days in Yukon. We just can’t have any money put into it. I get the intention is good but it’s just a slippery slope that the league realistically can’t allow; I’m sure you understand.