The Richards' Chronicles

John Cimarno

John Richards woke up one day and decided he wanted to become a hockey player. He joined his local Rec hockey team at the ripe young age of 83 and absolutely dogged on them kids. Skating laps around them 3'7 kids one named T Mii Upp. With the best hair on the team, Richards became a silverback gorilla and haunted his father. One day Richards didn't want to be gorilla so he decided to go Mean Margaret mode on his mirror and then ate his toothbrush while @sadie cried in the shower because she left the fry alone too long. 

John turned into John 2 and was better than John. John had officially died. John 2 is now John better. Anyways, John 2 was a lizard and watched tv while hanging upside down from his floor with a broom. @kirbithan ate @sadie fry so she is now a monster. We canceled @kirbithan and we all cheered up because the absolute unit of a dog the pomeranian @Jason kranzcame in and said "oy, this is my house" and crapped on the carpet. John 2 died because this tragic moment so that meant that Kirby was uncanceled and was now a menace to society. Kirby was soon placed on the FBI's top 10 most dangerous things list. 

No one has ever seen Kirby since the "Fry" incident and Sadie hasn't stopped crying since. Jason is living his best life eating tomatoes and wathing whatever dogs watch on youtube.

John Richards' Chronicles PT.2 maybe next week. 

14 hours ago, Triller said:

I'm so confused! Lol Was this a make your own mad lib or generated by an AI?

no lol I tend to make my articles less serious and more entertaining for the sake of having fun so it makes the read more enjoyable and the writing more enjoyable as well.