VHL Holiday Charity Auction call for items: 2022 Edition

Acydburn

As a stretch goal, I will record and perform an Acapella cover of any song. The highest donator can choose which song. 

I will do literally any song provided it’s not like an hour long symphony or something unreasonable like that.

I'm willing to offer up my next player's position as an auction.

Winner gets to decide the position of my player after the Frenchman and can also be involved in the naming process of the player.  (Thinking of theme's of the player name for example)
I will keep final say about the player name though, to make sure i don't lose interest.

I will create/modify a set of let's say 12 emotes for your team's LR. So if you want the :ded: emote wearing a Moscow jersey? I got you, or :FatF: wearing a Vegas jersey? Also got you. As long as it's feasible to do and won't get either party banned for breaking the CoC I'll whip it up. Not all have to be claimed at once, but it can be done as needed over a longer period of time at your convenience.

I never received my winnings from last from from @bigAL so this is clearly a scam. 

I will do a Christmas themed drunk cast - featuring lots of xmas music, past VHL Xmas events, holiday movie breakdown, and me drinking spiked eggnog, and xmas brews. It is possible that my baby Ollie will make an (ear) appearance.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

I never received my winnings from last from from @bigAL so this is clearly a scam. 

I will do a Christmas themed drunk cast - featuring lots of xmas music, past VHL Xmas events, holiday movie breakdown, and me drinking spiked eggnog, and xmas brews. It is possible that my baby Ollie will make an (ear) appearance.

Is there any eggnog which is non-alcoholic? In Germany and Switzerland if you speak of eggnog (or 'Eierlikör') it is always alcoholic... will certainly listen to that drunkcast

9 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

Is there any eggnog which is non-alcoholic? In Germany and Switzerland if you speak of eggnog (or 'Eierlikör') it is always alcoholic... will certainly listen to that drunkcast

Here - most "eggnog" that you buy is non-alcoholic. I add my favourite spiced rum (smells like vanilla extract) and top it off with nutmeg and cinnamon. 

I'll tell you all about it during the podcast ;)

Put me down for a drunk cast as well. 

It’ll be collective effort, so for every 1$ spent I will do 1 minute of podcast time and anyone who donates may ask me a question per 1$ spent that I’ll answer on the Pod. I’ll even get @tinafrombobsburgersto join to me.

Edited by Ricer13

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Here - most "eggnog" that you buy is non-alcoholic. I add my favourite spiced rum (smells like vanilla extract) and top it off with nutmeg and cinnamon. 

Okay our family recipe includes eggs (obviously), powdered sugar, cream, vanilla sugar and Kirsch (Cherry liquor)

8 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I will create/modify a set of let's say 12 emotes for your team's LR. So if you want the :ded: emote wearing a Moscow jersey? I got you, or :FatF: wearing a Vegas jersey? Also got you. As long as it's feasible to do and won't get either party banned for breaking the CoC I'll whip it up. Not all have to be claimed at once, but it can be done as needed over a longer period of time at your convenience.

I need a :FatF: wearing a bulls jersey oh my god

London Ontario has a large population of homeless people. So I plan to give out 1 pizza for every $5 donated and I will match the highest bidder as well.

If you bid $100, that will go straight to the VHL charity drive. Which means I’ll spend $100 on pizza + matching another $100 for a total of $200 of pizza. Basically whatever the highest bid is I double it on pizzas. Hope that makes sense. 

Edited by AJW

6 hours ago, AJW said:

London Ontario has a large population of homeless people. So I plan to give out 1 pizza for every $5 donated and I will match the highest bidder as well.

If you bid $100, that will go straight to the VHL charity drive. Which means I’ll spend $100 on pizza + matching another $100 for a total of $200 of pizza. Basically whatever the highest bid is I double it on pizzas. Hope that makes sense. 

I am going to change this. I did some research and found a place in downtown London that takes donation to feed the homeless and families in need!

So new thing, whatever the highest bidder donates to our charity drive from my topic I will double their donation and send that to my organization of choice called “Ark Aid Mission”! So by you donating off my thread you’re actually feed people who are in need of it.

I know there are a lot of homeless people and families in need around Christmas and I feel like this is a much better option than pizza. Also only $75 covers real meals for a whole week and they serve around 70-100 people 6 days a week, which is another big reason I’d rather go this route. :)

Edited by AJW

I am willing to lend my writing prowess towards the topic of your choice in a media spot. It does not matter how absurd it is, as long as it is league-related enough to qualify as a media spot.

This is what last year's winner got.

• Commissioner
19 hours ago, Phil said:

My wife found an old family recipe a few years back for homemade eggnog so full of booze that we were having to cut it with the regular stuff. I wear it was just rubbing alcohol with a bit of egg in it. If I recall the punch bowl sized serving contained over 4 quarts of different alcohol varieties.

All I can assume is the person writing down the recipe wrote quart but meant pint because there’s no way it should have been that strong.

19 hours ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

FREE PIZZA OF YOUR CHOOSING

I'll buy whoever a pizza. You tell me where and how to order it for you online, and I'll pay for it.

Oh boy do I love living 20 minutes away from the nearest pizza place 😈