another season

comrade cat

since the start of the season Malmo has not been a winning team most likely because of Free agency they got really unlucky, but Tzesar still has high hopes for the hawks he has been training his heart out, but while practicing with Dabnaw and Igor in the locker room some media members wanted to know how Tzesar felt about the recent losing in Malmo and just to catch up with him.

"Well, well, Tzesar! haven't seen Ya since last season how is it going?"

Could be better but I'm doing good

"Well, that's good to hear but anyway you know its question time, first we are about halfway done with S86 what do you feel about the recent losing streaks Malmo has gained?"

"Well, I'm of course not happy but really, I can't do anything about it we have been just not lucky even in free agency we didn't get anyone so that hurt the team plus we keep training keep grinding and keep playing even if you are losing you got to play your hardest"

"Good response another one how hard are you truly working? like every day or every 3?"

"Well since Max joined the team, he has preached a really good way of training and well he does it A lot almost every day me and max do extreme training so pretty much every day he has a mean wrister but it makes me better so I can't complain."

"Wow that's a lot of hours of just practice, anyway, did anyone tell you at the beginning of the season you had the best save% in the league?"

"Yea our gm victory grachev told me as soon the game ended in the locker room, we had a mini party of course I was left with the bill at the end of the day"

"Truly showing shades of a HOF, anyway who do you think right now is the best on the team? you talk a lot about everyone but who do you consider the best?"

"Well, I mean Igor Max and the rest are amazing friends and good players but the word best to me means team chemistry stats and just alone a fun guy to hang out with most people say stats but the fact is stats change so I go off those main 3 and with everything added dabnaw is the best player since S82 he has been there maybe 2 seasons we weren't together but the majority of my career has been with dabnad he has stats and just the friendly attitude"

"Wow amazing answer, now about your retirement plans do you got any?

"Well, I actually do have a plan stay in Malmo have kids and just stay in a quiet place maybe when I get a son, I can teach him how to play hockey Hopefully goaltender, but I want to past down the hockey blood so yea that's my retirement plan live a quiet peaceful life doing fun stuff and teaching kids how to play hockey might be a coach one day for real."

"Anyway, we ran out of time see Ya Tzesar!"

words: 519