der podcast questions

der meister

What do you think of the moves NY made this off-season?

Predictions for how you will do this season with the likelihood you'll play with Slaughter and XXX?

Who would you like to play with if you had your choice?

Who will have more points between you and 3 Moons? Take a stab at his total.

Do you think NY is heading toward a rebuild or do you think you and 3 Moons can put NY in a good enough situation to just retool?

Hi, I'm a first time question asker,

Thoughts on going up against Harumpf, Zoidberg and 3Moons for rookie of the year in S41?

How many goals would Klose have scored if he had been on Harumpf's wing last season? (Zoidberg was my winger).

Are you going play on Jody 3Moons wing this season? How will you handle his big personality?

Does any part of you wish you could play on Harumpf's wing?

Edited by Harumpf

3 Moons or Harumpf, who do you think would have more chemistry centering Klose? I want an HONEST answer here.

Was the original SHL Christoph Klose (I guess it's the same guy) a winger as well? Why did he win a cup with Calgary and then abandon the team? (This question is based on my horrible memory, so I might be wrong about Klose winning a Challenge Cup in Calgary)

Which team name do you prefer, the Calgary Dragons or the Calgary Wranglers? The Seattle Riot or the Seattle Bears? Devise22 or Device22?

Do you think the Sabres recent winning streak / good play is anything other than a fluke? Do you still have faith they will be in the McDavid sweepstakes?

Is Matt Mouslon a shitty hockey player without having John Tavares to play with?

How is your Christmas shaping up? Doing anything family-wise? Expecting anything in particular as an xmas gift?

• 3 weeks later...

You are only 3 posts away from 666. Are you a devil worshipper?

How damn cold has it been for you lately? Is it almost as bad as that "Polar Vortex" crap you guys had last year?

What's the mood like in the NY locker room lately?

What did you do for New Years?

• 2 weeks later...

Playoff Predictions-Both for the team and Klose

Off-season changes you would like to see happen/talked about

Early next season predictions for Klose and NY. Where will they be at the 36 game mark (half-way). This will be neat for when this point actually comes next season

Do you hate weather people for the fake storm they created for the early morning hours of the 27th?

How many playoff points will Klose wind up with at the conclusion of the S41 Continental Cup?

Marcio Greusinho (a player I asked you about a few weeks ago) is McZ's VHLer. Have you been tracking his VHL progress? I think he might be inactive here. Is he too busy preparing for a Seattle Riot cup run in S22?

Are there any current-day SHLers who used to be active on VHL, in your days of your original VHL player?

Are there any members that you know of who started on VHL before moving to SHL as their main league?

Who are you more scared of:
A) Advantage or Sterling?

B ) Smarch or Sterling?

C) BOOM or tfong?

Edited by gorlab