der podcast questions

der meister

Who's going first overall in the S43 VHL Entry Draft?

Hot or sweet sauce with wings?

Playoff Predictions (for VHL)

Favourite hobby (you can't put creative writing, hah!)?

Was the Draft Lottery rigged? 

Easier week at work this week? I suppose it was a short one.

How's the amusing novelette doing?

Tina Turner or Tiny Tim? (I'll leave this one open to interpretation) 

1. Game 7 tomorrow! Are you nervous? Or do you not really care about the team success?

2. Name 5 of your favourite members on the VHL. Or, at least, 5 that jump out at you (no you don't have to rank them!)

3. Are there any members you do not get along with / want to insert a hot catcus up their nasal passage?

4. Do you listen to KnightTime Podcast? Thoughts if you do? Can you try to listen to one if you don't?

5. What do you know about Physiology Psychology? I have an exam tomorrow morning so I want to pick your brain! 

6. Do you have a favourite saying or expression? Something such as: "like a blind man at an orgy party, I was going to have to feel my way around"?

• 2 weeks later...

So, Klose-Köenig and ????, who can we add to have a racist 2nd line?

On a scale of 1-10, how is your current life happiness?(I'm hoping it's at least a 5 :mellow: and no need for details)

Have you seen or read the current SEA vs QUE "rivalry" comments and if so, rate their trash talking abilities.

Update on the book?

Given the pajodcast team are meeting up soon, are there any members here that you would like to meet IRL? You can give reasons if you want...if not, that's OK too. It's your show!

Describe the shittiest looking car you saw/can see right now?

We never got the chance to play together, were you looking forward to it? (I was)

What is your take on Ryan Power, do you like him as a GM or would you rather have an old alleyway mattress as your GM?

Favorite teammate in Cologne so far?

I read two more stories from N&D on the bus back from Waterloo. I will be giving you my thoughts sooner or later. Any movement in sales/downloads since you last mentioned?

How are you liking Cologne? Got a favourite thing about the team you'd like to share?

Do you think Seattle can trump Quebec this season?

I need you to tell me the strangest thing you see outside your window at the moment. This should get the podcast rolling.

Explain why you have still got a New York Americans sig for Klose on. Are you a double agent, bent on bringing down the Express, or hoping to steal some of their talent? 

You are averaging a point per game (at this point in time anyway - 22GP, 22P). Thoughts on that?

I never asked - but did you finish building that swing set for your little ones? Did they like it? Can I come over and swing?

Are you happy with Klose's hits production so far?

Since you have to put in a request to fix things at work. Are you going to go overboard with it, just to spite them? Like file a request to take 3 scheduled bathroom breaks at 3 precise times, or file a request to activate the lightswitch upon entering and exiting a given room? 

From now until the end of this podcast - make a ridiculous sound every time you see a red-coloured car (one sound per car).

When Klose (the real one) finally retires - which football player will be your next one to extend into the hockey world? I had a Phil Gerrard (after Stevie G, obviously).

Have you checked N&D recently on amazon recently? There may or may not be a new review on it. (Not sure whether you get notifications about it or not)

Do you think my #KloseingInOnTheBoulet hastag is working? 

Do you think we'll ever play on the same team? 

Thoughts on Smoothies? I make myself a smoothie everyday in the same. It's my breakfast. I'm wondering if you're a smoothie guy. 

Do you support the renaming of the "Like" level from Sterling to something more appropriate ;) ?

Of that total "Likes" how many do you estimate are from yourself?

Have you always had a thing for asian women? I had a Eurasian girlfriend for a year, but I don't differentiate...I like all kinds!

Can you, or would you like to, speak another language?

Edited by BOOM

On a scale from 1-10, how would you rate Tony Smarch his career so far?

I didn't know the dirt on the forehead stuff either, but if you were to come up with a weird habit for the 'National Kloseday', what would people do to celebrate that day?

Since National Kloseday isn't really catchy, how would you name your own holiday?

Can I get a day off for it as well? I need more free days.