der podcast questions

der meister

Update on your novelette comedy about fish. If nothing to report - lie and improv some stuff for my entertainment.

Sorry for no asking questions recently . Forgive me?

Bushito was fired from GM of Seattle Bears!? Thoughts!? Where does this leave daBears?

Are you secretly hoping this season finishes quickly so you can have a beast-of-a season in S44?

Very entertaining Champions League Final today! Did you watch it?

Predict one big trade that will happen this off-season.

Think of a member on the site.

..Got one?

..okay now tell us the origin of that name. 

Who would portray you if your life was made into a movie? What about love interests?

Describe your perfect night out?

What awards do you see Klose contending for this(43) season?

You are playing an important role during this playoffs for the team, where you and Koenig are outperforming XXX and O'Malley. Your thoughts on why the two of you are the thriving force of the Express these playoffs

Because we good, sucker.

Alex, are you ready to answer my question from last week?

Who are some of your favorite authors?

Which playoff sig has been your favorite so far?

Edited by BOOM

Can I say that you owe me one after 3 Moons was vital in your VHL Fantasy win?

How many cup wins in Klose's career will completely satisfy you?

Can you give us any tips for the S44 VHL Fantasy League? Any sleepers you want to throw to your loyal listeners?

THE BOOB COUNTER - 

Without causing an accident: please count the boobs you see whilst driving.

How many are fake? 

How many size C+ do you spot?

What's the ratio of Blondes:Brunettes:Redheads do you reckon?

How many are in tank tops? Bonus if you tell us how many WHITE tank tops.

Don't you love summer?

Cologne will have probably won the Continental Cup by this point. How's it feel to be on a winning side? How's the lockerroom atmosphere?

Are you ready to tear up the league next year with Klose? 

Swing-set update:

Do the kids still like it? How many times a week do you think they go out there to play on it?

In retrospect, was it worth all that effort? 

CAR THIEF UPDATE:

Have you talked to any of your neighbours to see if they've had similar break-ins? 

Do you guys have a 'community watch' or anything like that?

If I find the guy, can I punch him in the  dick for you?

How is your season shaping up thus far?

Why is it that we aren't gettting any questions for our podcasts? Is everyone on this site an asshole?

Cologne has lost a couple of games they really shouldn't have. Is this a one-off thing or do you think this is a bigger problem?

How many games is Osgoode going to start this season? (lol threw this curveball at you)

Do you have any pets? Would you like any pets?

Cats or dogs or rabbits?

Have you been to anywhere outside the States?

Who do you think Cologne's biggest rivals is/ are?

What's the nicest car you've seen on your drive so far?

How far is your commute daily?

Any thoughts of how long you'll go with Klose?

Will you be back after Klose?

More Asian stories plz

P.S. I like when no one asks you questions, as it makes for some of your best podcasts

Edited by Smarch

What do you think of our poor start to the season?

Did you read the 8 page Quebec vs Calgary(#28) thread?  Did it effect you opinion of any Meute or Wranglers members?

When do you think the Express rebuild?

Would you like me to set a reminder on my phone for Sundays, to ask you questions for this podcast?

Will you accept my apology for my lack of questions recently(I really am sorry)?

How do you think Kylrad is performing as VHL Media grader? 

Do you like whatever movie is the source material for Thomas O'Malley the alley cat?

Do you think Michael Clardy is the next big thing in VHL? Has mcplardy ever approached you with the intent to have me banned from a sim hockey league?

Finally, who will be a better VHL goalie, Sandro Cleglane (Jardy) or Gregor Cleglane (Victor)? I might have them mixed up as to which one is which, but nobody really cares at this point IMO. 

Name your Top 3 songs that you are listening to right now. Don't say wow I couldn't even name a top 3 because there's so many I listen to right now. Just do it.

Do you see yourself winning the cup this season?

Top 5 scorers in the league this season? Probably difficult to pinpoint it.

What's the most unhealthy food you've eaten this week?

How good do you see Calgary becoming? Are they cup bound in the coming seasons, if not this one?

Phil said in his recent VHL Radio that Klose and Boychuk would probably be an awesome duo together, especially considering how many points we've earned being 2nd liners. I think we could have been a great top line duo.

I copied some of these from questions I asked Kesler and DT. I'd like all of your opinions on some of these topics so don't feel like your getting the shaft.

Dear god - you're aren't going to get to my questiions but - answer these in one-word answers:

Where were you travelling?

Was it good?

True or False - the Irishman's dilemma is truly "do i eat the potato now, or wait until it ferments and drink it?"

Cologne just got bitched up by Calgary. You say what to eaglesfan?

True or False  - You like your women like you like your coffee - black, bitter, and preferably fair trade

Edited by Phil

Should I stay as a goalie now with one less goalie prospect, or should I switch to forward?

Have you ever thought about leaving in FA to head to the worst VHL team to give them trade bait?

As per usual more Asian stories plz

Your looking like a 100 point, 300 hit season. Is it time for Klose to pull in a Boulet?

Six points behind Karnage for the league lead in point for Left-wingers, do you think you'll overtake him at seasons end?