2022 Holiday Celebration

Beketov

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, ThePerfectNut said:

When you claim welfare before this annoucement bruh

3 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

only ever claim welfare at the last minute... just my two cents on the matter as I stepped into this one myself

28 minutes ago, Beketov said:

the doubles week can be claimed with any PT made between now and the end of January 2023.

Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

13 minutes ago, Acydburn said:

Washington Wizards Bruhh GIF by NBC Sports Washington

Mine was more of a general recommendation, as I claimed welfare on Monday in the firm belief I would not have time/motivation to do a PT... and did the PT on Tuesday... Spartan was kind enough to unclaim welfare and confirm the PT... Having said that, I did indeed not pay attention to the time bar set by beks and would have claimed doubles for next week anyway...

On 12/27/2022 at 9:35 AM, Beketov said:

Of course you can! Hitting all those tiers also means we get some bonus gifts from myself, @nurx, @Phil, and @DarkSpyro so get ready for some ridiculous streams and things in the new year. We’ll get the dates for their drops figured out and added to the events calendar soon.

DRUNKCAST AIRING THIS FRIDAY EVENING! BOOK YOUR NIGHT OFF NOW TO GET DRIZZ WITH PAST ME 

• Commissioner
15 hours ago, der meister said:

Hey @Beketov, any timeframe for the prize drawings?

I promise it will happen. I got dragged out of town for a couple of days last minute so that threw some wrenches into planning things.

• Commissioner

Hoping to stream the prize raffle tomorrow. Prizes will be more or less the standard affair:

Tier 1 - 5 Winners

5 uncapped TPE

Tier 2 - 5 Winners

$15 donation equivalent (IE you get the reward choice of a $15 donation without donating, can be claimed even if you have donated this season.)

Tier 3 - 3 Winners

Video Game of your choice (up to a max of $90 CAD, on any system)

Tier 4 - 1 Winner

Nintendo Switch (OLED) console OR an NHL jersey of your choice

• Commissioner

We have now received the final auction item donation and have made the donations to SickKids and St. Jude. When accounting for the VHL's $1000 donation match our total to be split between the two charities is a staggering $4,762.73!

For the sake of transparency here are the confirmations:

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 8.00.04 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-19 at 8.05.00 PM.png

The sections redacted are just personal information so don't worry about that. Additionally you will obviously notice the St. Jude donation is lower; that's just because SickKids uses CAD and St. Jude uses USD so we converted to USD for their donation.

Absolutely amazing job blowing our wildest expectations out of the water once again everyone!