Name: Bobby Bob

Height: 6’0

Weight: 190 lbs

Position: Offensive Defensemen

Birthplace: Lévis, Québec, Canada

Shoots: Left

Potential: Elite (HIGH)

Drafted: 

•VHLM – not drafted (signed with the Miami Marauders)

•VHLE – not drafted

•VHL – not drafted

Bobby Bob just signed with the Miami Marauders, and he already played five games. He is still young, and he needs to adjust and improve his game, but he is showing promising things and we can already see that it is possible for him to have a brilliant career. He currently has 3 assists in 5 games and even though he is also -4, Bobby can still help the Marauders to make the playoffs and make a good run in them.

Strengths:

-The Vision ability: Bobby Bob has an eagle’s vision, and he can see within more than 3 kilometers. His eyes are almost like the ones of a robot. He can see so far that he can see through the players. Bobby sees everyone on the ice, and he can pass the puck to everyone.

-The Lightning McQueen ability: Okay, here we go. Focus. Speed. I am speed. One winner. 42 losers. I eat losers for breakfast. Breakfast? Wait, maybe I should have had breakfast? A little breckkie could be good for me. No, no, no, stay focused. Speed! I'm faster than fast, quicker than quick! I am Lightning! Just like Flash McQueen, Bobby is always going to be the fastest player on the ice.

-The Chara ability: Even if he is not the tallest or the heaviest, He definitely has one of the most powerful shots in the league and he is not afraid to use it. Indeed, all his shot are over 100mph, and he can easily make a hole in a goalie’s glove.

Weaknesses:

-A Big Mouth: He talks too much. Indeed, he always has something to say, and he does not have a filter. When he wants to say something, he will say it. He is not mean, but sometimes he can be a little bit rude when he talks, and it can come out in a bad way even though it was not meant to be mean in any way.

-An Atomic Bomb: He farts a lot and when he does it stinks in a way that you can not even imagine. I don’t think there is anything else to say about this.

Thank you all for reading and I hope this helped you choose whether or not you wanted to draft Bobby Bob.

Honorable mention to @DarkSpyro, because I really like your prospect scouting report

417 words

Edited by Baby Boomer