GM Spots - Bratislava and Vasteras

thadthrasher

If you weren’t aware, both @FrostBeard and @Arce decided that S86 would be their last as GMs of their respective teams. @Enorama and I thank them both for their efforts in running their teams and wish them luck for the future! It’s been an absolute pleasure.

This means that we have two GM spots opening up. If you are interested in being a GM, please comment below. We will gather responses and send out interviews later this week. We would like to get new GMs situated by the time of the draft, preferably well before then.

Pay for this job is 2 Capped TPE per week.

I want to thank @Acydburnfor the opportunity to be the GM of Vasteras, Acyd was definitely the influence for me to migrate over to the E. I know it was only one season but want to thank @Enoramaand @thadthrasherfor making my experience just as enjoyable. The E has had some fine commissioners over the years, and it is in good hands with these two guys, who I deeply respect. Want to also thank my counterparts @VHLE GMfor being so enjoyable in the E GM chat and during trade talks. Everyone is very genuine and I had a blast. 

just want to tell the future GM that I have set the team up for a successful future as I spent the S86 season gaining draft assets. You’ll be able to build the team as you please. Thanks for everything all, I’ll still be well active, max earning throughout the league and will definitely look to get involved job wise in the future.

Edited by Arce

Huge thanks to VHL for an opportunity to lead a team in VHLE from the start of the league creation. It was such an honour! 
To the new GM, welp, I basically did trade away all of your future assets this last season, but no worries - I am going to be ready to advise and give any support needed through that rebuilding process! 

Good luck to all the applicants! 

• 2 weeks later...