Spyro After Dark | Episode 19: Playoffs be Wildin’ & Ash Sparks Update

DarkSpyro

Hey, no disrespect to Heavenly Seven content or rambling or any other content for that matter! I was more just illustrating my own downward spiraling activity and listening availability, which went from me being more choosy with my listens to me not listening at all. Not to mention, I don't think podcasters or any other creator should feel any pressure or obligation to be interesting to anyone else but themselves. Particularly when I was Halifax AGM, I could also go on and on and on about the intricacies of the team and every little thing about them. Player stats, standings races, all that jazz. Obviously that's not the most entertaining for Joe Schmoe listener who hasn't even had a player in the VHLM for the better part of a calendar year at that point, but *I* sure liked talking about it, and that's what counts.

"Tanking" and staying under league caps is a tried and true strategy! I did that with a few players now. I'd be careful with the Christmas bonuses though, hopefully they don't count against the cap. You're going to rip shit up with Geneva next season!

Quick and quality stuff as usual! :cheers: