Jardy's Nodesode #42: Ripping Off My Betters

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS NOT ADVISED*

It's as PG as it comes.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Nodesode-42-Ripping-Off-My-Betters-e1shjcf

It's another Nodesode! I'm still stranded up north, and I very briefly talk about BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson's continued VHLM adventure, and stuff that @Phil and @DarkSpyro literally just talked about a week ago and 8 hours ago respectively!

Man I can’t believe you’re still stranded up there! Hopefully you get this flight out finally ✈️ Happy to hear you pumping out the nodesodes though! 
I love your takes and I appreciate the shout out bro! Also thanks for the kind words on my last podcast 🤘🏻

22 hours ago, DarkSpyro said:

Man I can’t believe you’re still stranded up there! Hopefully you get this flight out finally ✈️ Happy to hear you pumping out the nodesodes though! 
I love your takes and I appreciate the shout out bro! Also thanks for the kind words on my last podcast 🤘🏻

Finally made it home today! Sort of, I have to stay at my parents farm, then my brother will take me home tomorrow morning. But I'm not in a hotel room or at risk of being delayed further so it's a big improvement!