Christmas Sim Break

Beketov

• Commissioner

Hello @Members!

First off, great job all with the charity auction and what has been raised thus fair with the donation drive! We’re going to be tallying everything up soon but I would wager we’ve done very well from what I’ve seen and it should be a large donation to some great causes yet again! Raffle entries wrap up tomorrow and I’ll be doing the draw for those prizes a little after Christmas most likely.

Now to the matter at hand. Obviously myself and the other members of the @Simmer crew don’t take a lot of vacations or breaks. Daily sims are honestly one of the great things that sets the VHL apart.l, however we are still human and it is still Christmas, playoffs or not. For that reason I would like to point out that there will be no sims on the 25th or 26th so the simming team can spend some time with family instead of you all, as much as we love you. I hope you all can understand.

So, sims will run tomorrow and Saturday but will only resume on Tuesday after that regardless of what stage the playoffs are at.

Thank You,

@Commissioner

3 hours ago, MexicanCow123 said:

But now the simmers decided to have kids.

I know it's almost Christmas but I don't think the VHL should over look the opportunity to utilize child labour when the burden of simming becomes too much.