VHL World Cup Of Hockey Commissioner

UnknownMinion

Good evening VHL,

I'm looking for a new World Cup Commissioner to help me run the tournament, but first I would like to thank @Spartan  for working with me and showing me the way for the past two world cups, (and also the spreadsheet template that I stole). The World Cup is the biggest Offseason Event that happens once every Two Season where the best of the best, battle over the Puck for the gold medal and tittle of world champions. lately we seen some great teams win the cup and none of it would of been possible with out the guys in the chairs! So I'm looking for somebody who would like to learn how to run the World Cup, Give Ideas, and hype up the cup!

Your responsibilities include but are not limited to 

- Updating the World Cup Spreadsheet

- Help Hire the General Mangers 

- Help the GM build there teams

- Run the Discord 

- Actively respond and chat with players

- Hype up the cup and bring new ideas to the table

For all this work you'll get TWO CAPPED TPE JOB PAY during the Tournament only. I'll be sending interview as soon as possible because the world cup is less then two weeks away, I would like to thank every for applying ahead of time! NOW LETS GO GET READY FOR THE S86 WORLD CUP

***Please refrain from making comments regarding any candidates and their "worthiness" of being hired for this job, positive or negative. Any comment that is not an application will be removed to maintain a clean list of actual candidates, and (I hate that this actually needs to be said, but...) any member bashing will not be tolerated.***