WJC Commish Change & GM Job Posting

Ricer13

I am officially back from my Mexican Vacation and can now get the ball rolling on the World Juniors. First, just a bit of business to take care of. @Enorama who has served as my Co-Commissioner for the past two seasons has stepped down. He has added more responsibilities in other areas of the league and I completely respect and support this decision. His replacement who will be helping me run this next tournament will be @samx. I am very excited to get the ball rolling with Sam as we look to put together another fun tournament for you all. 

Now the fun stuff!!! We need General Managers for each of our teams. Those teams being: Canada, USA, Europe, World and Asia. All we need from you is to comment below if you’re interested and we will start interviewing people after Christmas. 

PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO APPLY! No experience is necessary, in fact we encourage newer members who just want to give GMing a try to come and get that experience here.

Merry Christmas Everyone!! 🎅🎄 

Edited by Ricer13

• Ricer13 changed the title to WJC Commish Change & GM Job Posting
5 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

I am officially back from my Mexican Vacation and can now get the ball rolling on the World Juniors. First, just a bit of business to take care of. @Enorama who has served as my Co-Commissioner for the past two seasons has stepped down. He has added more responsibilities in other areas of the league and I completely respect and support this decision. His replacement who will be helping me run this next tournament will be @samx. I am very excited to get the ball rolling with Sam as we look to put together another fun tournament for you all. 

Now the fun stuff!!! We need General Managers for each of our teams. Those teams being: Canada, USA, Europe, World and Asia. All we need from you is to comment below if you’re interested and we will start interviewing people after Christmas. 

PLEASE DO NOT BE AFRAID TO APPLY! No experience is necessary, in fact we encourage newer members who just want to give GMing a try to come and get that experience here.

Merry Christmas Everyone!! 🎅🎄 

APPLIED