Jasons Biography

Jason kranz

Jasons Biography

Jason was born in Manitoba, Canada, on September 24th 2001, he grew up watching the VHL on the TV and always wanted to play the sport and become a VHL player. but his parents didn’t support that they wanted Jason to be a a professional horse jumper instead of a VHL player, they always said “horse jumping gets you more money” which Jason didn’t believe but even if it was true he wanted to do what he in-joys not what gets him more money. Jason couldn’t play hockey because he didn’t have hockey stuff to play with, and when he asked is parents for a hockey stick, they just ignored him. Jason even once took a stick and tried to make a stick out of it and use a stone as a puck, but when Jason shot the “puck” with the stick it broke right aways. This went on for years Jason asking his parents for hockey stuff. They hated hockey so much that if Jason even talked about hockey they would just switch the topic right aways, Jason didn’t understand why they did that and why they hate hockey and don’t want him to play hockey. A couple years went by and Jason was 9 years old and his birthday was in a couple of days, Jason wasn’t really excited because he knew he wouldn’t get hockey stuff instead he would get horse stuff because that's what he gets every year for his birthday, the only thing he was excited for was that his friend that lives in Europe was coming over to visit him for his birthday, he said that he had a gift for him that he wants to give him for his birthday. Finally his friend Max arrived, Jason was so excited to see him again after 4 years. Your probably asking yourself what Max got Jason for his birthday well this was Max’s exact words, “so I know that you love watching hockey, so for your birthday I decided to give you a Ticket to the Prague Phantoms game”, Jason was shocked and excited at the same time of course Jason said yes, but Jason knew there was a problem and that was that if he ask's his parents to go to Europe with his friend to go to a hockey game they would say know, so Jason had to lie and asked his parents if he could go to Europe with his friend his parents quickly asked “why?” and Jason said “to go to a horse show in Europe” his parents quickly said yes. So off it was to Europe to see Prague play. And after that game Jason's dream of becoming a VHL player grew. One day his parents came to him and said why did you lie to us, Jason first was confused but then remembered that he lied about going to the horse show, his parents said that for a whole month is is not allowed to watch VHL games on TV. And during that 1 month Jason almost wanted to give up on his dream of becoming a VHL player but then his friend wrote him that you’ll regret it after. this went on for years until one day Jason (15 years old) got a present from his brother and the gift where skates and a stick, Jason couldn’t believe his eyes he was holding two of the things that he wished for, for so many years, he made sure to always hide the skates and stick from his parents and if they where gone shopping or something else, he would practice for hours. Then one day he asked his parents if he could play for a team Manitoba in the Player Development Model, his parents laughed and “said you don't even have a stick or skates”, Jason laughed back at them and said “oh yes I do” and pulled out the stick and skates from behind his back, his parents where shocked and then the dad said “you can join the team if you promise us that you will also ride horses” Jason said “ok deal”, so Jason was allowed to join the team and get better everyday.

yvOLK-l2Qy2Rh4nOyfc6c8BM1TtbbVIfO6xB_TPe4Lgaf-OWllGfhkJjTWNgK6pE6JnHyrqbUmZDH5dceYKTkkFcFPyPzlfDWmJtjdhheEM0GJ1B159zQn4sTqMD4Q9n-3taQzKvKwGdIkYMykezk5woQFT_OhhMn0bU02-_DuNAyEzuT4mTqrUVwYa1sg

(logo from the Mantioba hockey team)

Jason's coaches were so happy with how he was performing that they told him that hes to good to play in this league and that he will have to go up to a harder league. So he did what his coaches said and moved up to a harder league and quickly became one of the best players in the league and was also now the captain. Sadly one day Jason got injured and was rushed to the hospital where they had bad news for him, he broke a bone in his leg and had to get a cast, that meant that he couldn’t play hockey for 3 months, those months felt like 3 years to him. But finally after 3 months Jason could start playing hockey again, but that's easier said then done, it took him 2 months to walk normally and 1 month to get good at skating again. But Jason's skills didn’t change after he broke his leg. Jason was 20 years old when Manitoba Moose called him and said that they are interested in drafting him which was a big step for Jason. Jason's parents just gave up on trying to make him a professional horse jumper because they saw that he loved the sport and was really good at the sport.

th.jpg.0e95e250252717184ebf1675af689b42.jpg

(Manitoba Moose logo)

2 years passed since he joined Manitoba Moose, one day he got a phone call from the GM of Mexico City Kings telling him that they are maybe going to draft him Jason was so excited his dream is going to become true, he got drafted from Mexico City Kings 66th OA and played there for 2 seasons then got drafted to the VHLE where he first started off playing for Istanbul Red wolves then got traded to Rome Gladiators and then getting traded to Cologne Express after that came the VHL where Jason's dream become true, Being a VHL player. Jason has now played his first regular season in the VHL with the Prague Phantoms and also signed a new contract with them. What do you think will happen in Jason's upcoming season? I guess we'll have to wait to find out. 

(1066 words oh my I didn't think that I had that many words LOL)

1 hour ago, dylanjj37 said:

Never give up on your parents' dreams. I can get you a pony or a horse (FOR FREE!) and you can become a horse rider right now. You won't have to keep being an AGM while you do that either. No need to thank me.

no thank you I'll pass