2022 Donation Drive Raffle Draw

Beketov

• Commissioner

@Members

A bit late on posting this but the draw will be taking place tonight at 6:30pm EST; so in 15 minutes or so. As previously mentioned the prize pool consists of 14 prizes spread over 4 tiers.

Tier 1 - 5 Winners

5 uncapped TPE

Tier 2 - 5 Winners

$15 donation equivalent (IE you get the reward choice of a $15 donation without donating, can be claimed even if you have donated this season.)

Tier 3 - 3 Winners

Video Game of your choice (up to a max of $90 CAD, on any system)

Tier 4 - 1 Winner

Nintendo Switch (OLED) console OR an NHL Jersey of the winner's choice.

The draw will be streamed to my twitch channel which can be found here: https://twitch.tv/beketov_vhl

The draw will be at random and the number of entries you have is based on the number of 12 days of Christmas threads you responded to. Everyone who responded to at least 1 day has at least 1 entry and everyone, staff included, are allowed to win. As usual if you win something and would prefer to receive the prize from the tier below you can do that. Additionally we will not exchange any prize for cash value but a difference in prize that costs the same or less can be negotiated under certain circumstances.

Good luck to everyone and I’ll see you all for the draw shortly!

• Commissioner

A bit of unnecessary dramatics as I started off using the sheet from last year but we got there in the end! So here are your winners for the annual Donation Drive Raffle:

Tier 1 - 5 Winners: 5 uncapped TPE

@AJW @JetsGoalie101 @leafsman @STZ @PhoebeIsQueen

Tier 2 - 5 Winners: $15 donation equivalent

@Elman Diablo @fishy @Hogan @Nykonax @Vkobe-v

Tier 3 - 3 Winners: Video Game of your choice (up to a max of $90 CAD, on any system)

@Dom @GoodLeftUndone @Mongoose87

Tier 4 - 1 Winner: Nintendo Switch (OLED) console OR an NHL Jersey of the winner's choice.

@wcats

Congrats to all the winners, we will be in touch shortly

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

@Members

A bit late on posting this but the draw will be taking place tonight at 6:30pm EST; so in 15 minutes or so. As previously mentioned the prize pool consists of 14 prizes spread over 4 tiers.

Tier 1 - 5 Winners

5 uncapped TPE

Tier 2 - 5 Winners

$15 donation equivalent (IE you get the reward choice of a $15 donation without donating, can be claimed even if you have donated this season.)

Tier 3 - 3 Winners

Video Game of your choice (up to a max of $90 CAD, on any system)

Tier 4 - 1 Winner

Nintendo Switch (OLED) console OR an NHL Jersey of the winner's choice.

The draw will be streamed to my twitch channel which can be found here: https://twitch.tv/beketov_vhl

The draw will be at random and the number of entries you have is based on the number of 12 days of Christmas threads you responded to. Everyone who responded to at least 1 day has at least 1 entry and everyone, staff included, are allowed to win. As usual if you win something and would prefer to receive the prize from the tier below you can do that. Additionally we will not exchange any prize for cash value but a difference in prize that costs the same or less can be negotiated under certain circumstances.

Good luck to everyone and I’ll see you all for the draw shortly!

i saw the ping for this and really thought i won something sadge

• Commissioner
34 minutes ago, Gustav said:

FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY

You and me both. Meanwhile both Kobe and wcats got picked in two different tiers.

Sometimes I swear RNG isn’t as random as it implies.

• Commissioner
6 hours ago, Hogan said:

how to claim

Just go to the donation index and link to this then claim the rewards as you normally would.

6 hours ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Oh shit I won something...how do I claim?

As I said, we’ll be in contact. Yours is a tangible thing so it’s a bit more involved.

16 hours ago, Beketov said:

You and me both. Meanwhile both Kobe and wcats got picked in two different tiers.

Sometimes I swear RNG isn’t as random as it implies.

I guess because I won the top tier the other one was drawn again yeah? Not being greedy just don't see my name twice lol

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, wcats said:

I guess because I won the top tier the other one was drawn again yeah? Not being greedy just don't see my name twice lol

Correct, if someone is drawn twice I give them the higher of the two prizes and re-draw the lower one.