Off season outlook for KRZY mad Todd Cooke

KRZY

Sophomore Centre Todd Cook has put in the work this off-season to truly build towards a breakout season this upcoming hockey season. Let’s take a quick look at his rookie season and see what the outlook is for both himself and the LA Stars going into season 87. 

First off the LA Stars have had quite the off-season @InstantRockstarhas worked hard to improve the Stars roster this off-season to put them in a position to compete for a playoffs spot , Rockstar’s biggest addition to the team so far was Vinny Detroit up front ! Defensively the team seems to still be looking to complete their rotation of defence men but the will lean heavily on callum murray and scoish Maliosh as they have in the past seasons. In the net this year Rookie sensation  Alexander Minion will look to bring some championship pedigree to LA after backstopping the Oslo Storm to Their second consecutive Renaissance Cup ! Minion will backup Elite Starter Art Vandalay.

With a quick glance LA looks very strong up front and in the net coming into this season , once the defence gets completed I have truly high hopes for this team to compete and make the playoffs this season ! 

Sophmore Centre Todd Cooke is finally putting all the training together . His build is coming together nicely ! I’m hoping that he can break out this year and be a big player for the Stars this year . I’ve put a lot into improving Cooke defensively and offensively. Hopefully it all come together this year and he can contribute to success in LA this season . I’m finally happy with the player I have coming into this season now it’s just about continual improvement to hopefully break out and become a top player in the VHL for the next few seasons !

I think it’s as good a time as any to also include a little bit about Oslo in this media spot . We enter training camp as the back to back defending renaissance cup champs . This season like last we have quite the roster turnover but on the onset we have put together a team that will be competitive once again ! I actually don’t deserve much credit at all , once again @JB123 has showed he can put together competitive teams especially in the VHLE when it seems like every season each team suffers the high roster turnover and almost has to start from scratch! 

One storyline in Oslo will be who will replace longtime Oslo veteran and great @Webberj Jon Webber Jr as team captain? Webber is heading up to the VHL in season 87 and leaves a huge leadership hole in the team . I’m very confident we will have the leadership in our locker room once again this season it just won’t be as clear cut as the last 2 seasons have been . Tune in this year as the storm look for the 3peat !! 

I honestly can’t believe I’m in my 4th season as a player and my 3rd season in management everything feels like it has just flown by I’ve enjoyed every single minute of it ! And look to continue my journey in the VHL