Bite Size Berocka #56

Berocka

I can definitely tell WJC and WC mean way more to the first-gens, or those pushing for triple gold or something. My goal is always to bring the most active (usually based on earnings) players onto those teams, as a reward for the hard work they put in. Team World was a bit of a "hey at least we made it" kind of team so getting some fun people together to hang out for a bit was pretty much the whole goal. Thanks for the mention!

I really enjoyed being selected for the WJC but I am a first gen and I wasn't selected for it in my first season.  I met some good people on the team and it was a fun LR especially in the off-season.  I watch the real World Juniors every year so it was cool to be a part of Team Canada!  I appreciate though people stepping to the side if they aren't interested.  I am not sure if anyone selected has just asked to be replaced.  I assume it would be done without issue.

I appreciate the shout out about my graphics work and hopefully you are feeling better!  28 years old, hanging out in the VHL is all good!  The community is awesome and if 28 is too old, I am lookin MUCH too old for it lol but it is a nice little escape when I can find the time during babies naps.

The comishes would be awesome to hear on a podcast.  I think I would need more time with the VHL before I would do a podcast.  I just don't know if I would be interesting enough lol plus hearing my own voice during editing might be too much!

10/10 cause you mentioned me and if I rate this lovely piece of media, you have helped me get a singular TPE!  Thank you!  I think I will tune in again!

Edited by Triller

On 1/19/2023 at 1:41 PM, Triller said:

I just don't know if I would be interesting enough lol plus hearing my own voice during editing might be too much!

If you listened to this podcast then you should know that you don't need to be "interesting enough." 😜 

I've also fallen off the podcast wagon lately. My work is slow which means I drive less which means I have less time to listen to and/or record podcasts. I was welfare last week even!

24 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

If you listened to this podcast then you should know that you don't need to be "interesting enough." 😜 

I've also fallen off the podcast wagon lately. My work is slow which means I drive less which means I have less time to listen to and/or record podcasts. I was welfare last week even!

Welfare is better than nothing!  Maybe I consider a podcast if I re-create someday.  Next player goals.  A full career in the league should help me get to know everything and everyone more so I have more to chat about as well!

Hopefully your work picks up...if that is more preferable than not lol

15 minutes ago, Triller said:

Welfare is better than nothing!  Maybe I consider a podcast if I re-create someday.  Next player goals.  A full career in the league should help me get to know everything and everyone more so I have more to chat about as well!

Hopefully your work picks up...if that is more preferable than not lol

You don't need to know much about the league I just use it as a way of getting some ideas out that wouldn't work well in a media spot 

19 minutes ago, Berocka said:

You don't need to know much about the league I just use it as a way of getting some ideas out that wouldn't work well in a media spot 

Makes sense.  My problem generally is that I always want to go big or go home.  If it doesn't sound like and look like Sports Center I would be disappointed in my efforts lol  I need to temper that a bit and chill where I can.

1 hour ago, Triller said:

Makes sense.  My problem generally is that I always want to go big or go home.  If it doesn't sound like and look like Sports Center I would be disappointed in my efforts lol  I need to temper that a bit and chill where I can.

I always say the easiest way to get into podcasting is a q&a get people to ask you questions and go through them on the podcast.