Making my 10,000th post

STZ

Get clickbaited. Yeah, so 10k posts, I feel like I should use this as some shameless content. Most of these posts were likely made on the old forum, and then I know they adjusted post totals when we came over. My forum activity was a lot more frequent on the old forum, and I think I actually offered some decent constructive content.

Not so much anymore, case in point: this.

So let’a explore how I (likely) got to 10,000 posts:

• Shit Posts - probably at least 8000 of these posts are useless shitposts. Probably trying to be funny and/or farming for reactions
  • Reviews/Grading - I would bet at least 500 posts were grading. Back in the day I remember grading like crazy. Victor used to give our 10 TPE for the person who graded the most each season, so I went hard.
  • Press conferences - I would bet probably like 150 posts.. I did use PC for most of my capped TPE since it came out. I posted questions as NY GM and then as AGM for both Moscow and Malmo. So I mean that was productive.
  • VHL Magazine - I did a shitload of editions (like 300). Each had their own post, but then we also organized and constructed the magazine in a private forum. More importantly this is how I farmed most of my reactions.
  • Point Tasks - I’ve done a lot of PT. In fact, I’ll likely break 10k TPE with Analfist. Save that for more future content.
  • Donation Thread - I don’t even want to think about the amount of posts I’ve made about donations to Jeffery James..