LA Stars players and their NHL counterparts

KRZY

Well it’s that time once again for me to compare players on my team to their NHL counterparts. Let’s get started 

Forwards

Sirdsvaldis Miglaskems C Tage Thompson

LA’s Captain is huge for the Stars on and off the ice , seemingly always getting better and amazing the team with his skill and work ethic Sirdsvaldis has been the energizer bunny for this team the last few seasons , and appears to be well on his way to having another successful and productive season this year in LA 

Vinny Detroit LW Matthew Tkachuk 

LA’s newest addition plays a very physical game and also puts up the points while he might not be the same size as Tkachuk Vinny plays a similar type of game never one afraid to shy away from the physical aspect of the game . Vinny will be a huge player this year for the Stars . On another note Vinny is also

Chasing a milestone for most career hits in the VHL . LA is lucky to have one of the greatest power forwards in VHL history on their team this year !

Todd Cooke C Dylan Cozens

Cooke is a promising Young forward trying to find his way and contribute to the success of LA . Cooke while not having the start he’s wanted is still very promising and is still looking to have a productive season for the Stars this year .

DB lll C Tyler Seguin

A veteran of the VHL and the Stars DB provides offence and works hard every single shift . DB has been exactly the type of player you want to play with as well as the type of player that makes GM’s salivate at the lips for . He plays whatever role you need him to and seemingly never makes a bad play . DB will be another important cog in the LA offensive system this year . 

Jason Argos RW Zach Hyman 

Jason argos has in recent years been more of a dependable depth option for the Stars but he looks poised to have a breakout season this year they gritty hard nosed forward never takes a shift off and doesn’t shy away from the dirty areas to make a play. This player is hoping his emergence will help propel the Stars into the playoffs this season .

Sunglasses Joyo C Matty Beniers

Joyo is a young exciting rookie bringing championship pedigree and youthful enthusiasm to the Stars. Joyo is known for wearing his sunglasses everywhere even on the ice during games , legend has it that without the sunglasses Joyo wouldn’t know how to play hockey . Personally I think Joyo has a very good chance to compete for rookie of the year this year !

Now that the forwards are done let’s move to the defenders 

Callum Murray , Rasmus Dahlin

this towering defender is having one heck of a season early on posting multi multiple point games so far , he’s also very solid in his own end and makes one of the best first passes on the breakout I have ever seen . Murray is starting to come into his own as an elite defenceman in the VHL and he will only get better as time goes on.

Scoish Velociraptor Maliosh , Cale Makar 

Maliosh is having an excellent season so far and like Murray he’s really coming into his own as a two way defenceman in the league. Maliosh is quick on his feet and very good in both zones . And will only keep getting better as time goes on .

both defenders mentioned above I see competing for top defenceman awards for many seasons to come . No let’s get to the goalies

Alex Minion Carter Hart

Minion brings a lot of raw talent to the Stars after a season in the VHLE where he backstopped the storm to a renaissance cup . Minion is positionally sound and is a bright young goaltender that will give LA a lot of good years in the crease !!

Art Vandelay juuse saros

Vandelay might lack the size of you typical starting netminder but for what he lacks in size he makes up for in talent and heart . This season Vandelay is establishing himself as one of the premier goalies in the VHL . He is elite and there are no real flaws anywhere in his game . LA struck gold when the drafted Art .

there you have it folks that’s who I think are good comparisons to the LA Stars and their NHL counterparts.