Can Boga find form?

Bojovnik

It’s certainly been an interesting start to the season. I won’t lie, I expected bigger things for my boy Bogatyrev. Don’t get me wrong, I knew that last season was going to be a struggle, and I think that there are a few people on the forums that know why.

However, new season, new linemates, and my build now in top tier shape. Yet, 5 points through 11 games. The struggle is truly real. Notwithstanding that Boga’s shooting percentage was at like 2% before yesterday’s sims (a nice goal to take that up to 4%, but still). The grind is on and I need this TPE quickly to, idk, get my SC up to 83 and make no difference whatsoever.

It’s good to see that Seattle can still play defense, and there’s some real nice scoring from the guys on the blueline. I’m just waiting for the time that Boga is finally going to contribute, because with this nine season path that I took, I’ve not really been a big scorer anywhere I’ve been. I did nothing in the VHLM, I was a nice second liner with Cologne, and now it looks like two seasons in Seattle where I’m going to be doing nothing. There’s something exciting about being that 100+ point player, and I’ve yet to reach that mark.