Returning to Las Vegas

Viper

I started my management career in Las Vegas around S70, becoming the AGM to Poptart. I fell in love with managing teams, I would do everything in my power to help out and help build a strong team. I still feel this way today. as I returned to AGM Las Vegas under GM @Blazzer. Though we are not a very strong team this year, the fun and joy of managing a team has once again returned to me. The joy of trying new lines, recruiting new players, helping the first-gens, scouting the for draft, scouting for trades, all of it. Oh, and I can't forget yelling at my players to do what I say! With Las Vegas going into the playoffs with a not so great record, we are not the favorites at all. We are projected to get wiped out, which is very possible, but it is also possible we can upset teams if we please Simon enough. However, the first possibility is likely to be the only possibility. Overall, however, I am very happy to be back in the AGM field, and I look forward to the playoffs and seasons to come working as the AGM for Vegas. Who knows, maybe I'll even get a GM job one day, if I can stay active that is.. :P