Jensen Prepping for VHL/VHLE Draft

Advantage

Jensen Prepping for VHL/VHLE Draft

Viktor Jensen has been very focused on being a part of what he is hoping to be a very successful campaign for the Houston Bulls.  He has done everything possible to help lead them offensively and has taken some strides defensively and physically as well.  With that being said, Jensen has recently admitted to be putting some attention on the upcoming drafts:

“I would be lying if I said I hadn’t paid any attention to it.  You hear the rumours and I have had conversations with some General Managers, so it’s pretty hard to avoid it all.  My number one focus is still on Houston, but my development into being the player I want to be, does go through these upcoming drafts.”

Jensen figures to be a pretty high selection in both the VHL and VHLE Drafts, with some having him pegged anywhere from first to third overall.  As for if he has any teams he is interested in playing for, Jensen had a typical but fairly thought out answer:

“No, not really.  I will honestly play for anyone that will draft me.  I do hope I can end up on a team that shares my personal vision of growth and having a fun environment.  With that being said, I think every team has a bit of that, so that’s why I am not too concerned on where I end up.”