New York Americans

Victor

New York went all out with this one. I think it's tough to judge this compared to some of the others like Quebec and Cologne because the expansion teams put in similar "great" efforts but don't have all this all time captains lists and stats and such to dig through that is as relevant. But there is no doubt the effort is here and this is easily one of the best. 

New York went all out with this one. I think it's tough to judge this compared to some of the others like Quebec and Cologne because the expansion teams put in similar "great" efforts but don't have all this all time captains lists and stats and such to dig through that is as relevant. But there is no doubt the effort is here and this is easily one of the best. 

This, even if we wanted to we wouldnt have much.

Also, no offense to a lot of the other guys that did this last second or put in work on others. But man this is how you present this stuff. There is SO MUCH league history. New York compiled together two all time teams with player history. An all time GM list with info on all of them. On top of all the graphic work and such they still put all the stats at the bottom. Yes there are places to find a lot of the franchise records and all time captains list, but throwing it in an article like this just makes sense.

So many other teams with just as much rich history as NY, hell some of them with more and none of the above was really presented. It'd be kinda nice to treat these as NY presented it as a semi brief look at a franchises history, it's notable players, it's notable moments and GM's, and all the records/stats it has. As I said in above post giving Col/Que a pass is simply because of lack of history. 

I should state that I do feel a bunch of other teams did a great job, and there was some good work done for this for sure. But for teams with history, I feel like this is the template for what the type of info we should be presenting to the league/new members. Curious about the team your drafted to? Go check out one of these. 

• 1 year later...
54 minutes ago, Advantage said:

Too bad we lost this :(

Was this posted as one big graphic? The writing and graphics are still in the LR from what I can see so it can be re-posted.