the last doink of the season

hylands

the end of the regular season is here, and that means it's time for a quick recap. the houston bulls finish the season with 106 points, locking up 1st in the west and looking great heading into playoffs. jebediah big ol doinks in amish ends up scoring a respectable 56 points, with 17 of those being goals! on a stacked roster with ample scoring ability i am very happy with that level of production. the bulls roster is taking advantage of the recent vhl birthday tpe and head into the playoffs with nearly a full roster of capped players. as long as jebediah can do his job defensively and contribute up front wherever he can, i will consider that a huge success.

my previous player harkat mulds also played his last game ever. he had a decent season, scoring 63 points on a bratislava team that somewhat exceeded expectations. turns out leaving suddenly and having him die a slow death was not ideal for his career path. this time around i'm not going to speedrun burnout and i'll just enjoy jebediah as much as possible. the main goal of this player is to make as many friends as i can along the way.