Miami Marauders S90 Awards

Tetricide

Hey everyone! We had one of the craziest seasons I've ever had as the GM for this amazing franchise, and it's only my 2nd. It's my proudest roster yet and I challenge future Marauders to do better! I present to you the (regular) Season 90 Miami Marauders award winners:

Yun Chiang Award (Most Goals)

Sebastian Thunder @Matt thunder

Thunder was an incredible teammate and playmaker for this season, leading the team in most goals at 38! His season record was 38 G and 68 A for 103 points.

Igor Molotov Award (Most Assists)

Lionel Collberg @Masu Chan

Collberg was absolutely instrumental to Miami's success in both the regular season and playoffs! His season record was 25 G and 67 A for 92 points.

Matty Fire Award (Best Two-Way Forward)

Nico Belique @Syzygy

Belique is a sensational two-way forward and made waves serving in both the 1st and 2nd lines. Belique played the entire season ending his record with 21 G, 42 A for 63 points, +3, 73 hits with only 6 PIMs, 41 shots blocked, 4 game winners, and 4 PPGs.

Omi Aberg Award (Best Mid-Season Signing)

Riley Martin @Smarch

We only had a few waivers from mid-season to TDL and we were very lucky to have each of them play for us! However, of the few one has to stand out and that was Riley Martin. In just 12 games played he managed 8 goals and 7 assists for 15 points, a +4, and only 4 PIMs served. He also somehow managed to be our good luck charm in the playoffs.

Chicken Wing Award (Best Defenseman)

Lionel Collberg @Masu Chan

This should be a no-brainer! Lionel Collberg was dominant in our games, carrying us most of the way in the standings. With a season record of 25 goals and 67 assists for 92 points, +17, and an astounding 198 shots blocked he definitely deserves this award! However, this is the last time the Chicken Wing Award will be handed out. From here on forward, the Best Defenseman award for the Miami Marauders will now be the Lionel Collberg Award! Congratulations and well deserved for an amazing player!

Most Valuable Pirate (MVP)

David Slezak @ShawnGlade

We have some of the best players in the league represented by Miami this season, and of those was our goaltender David Slezak! He helped ensure 5 of our wins ended in a shutout with a 37-26-5 record, .906 SV%, and 2.52 GAA. I will extend this also to the playoffs where he was a corner piece to our puzzle of getting to game 7 in the Cup Finals!

That concludes our team awards ceremony for Season 90! Congratulations to this season's award recipients and thank you for being a Marauder! Thanks everyone else for joining us in this ceremony, and good luck to everyone in the upcoming draft and season!

Edited by Tetricide