S90 World Cup GMs Announcement

rory

Howdy VHL nation! 🤠

Welcome to the season 90 World Cup of Hockey tournament! @leandrofg and I are proud to be your pilots for this journey! We are both proud and honoured to be the commissioners of this storied tournament. There is quite the quick turnaround for the general managers but I'm sure we'll have an amazing season! Without further ado, please ensure your seats are in the upright position, tray tables are stored and in the locked position, and bags are stowed in the overhead compartment. Our co-pilots for this flight will be:

🇨🇦 CANADA 🇨🇦

Spoiler

🇺🇸 USA 🇺🇸

Spoiler

🇬🇧🇫🇷🇩🇪WESTERN EUROPE 🇳🇱🇪🇸🇵🇹

Spoiler

🇨🇿🇲🇩🇷🇺EASTERN EUROPE 🇱🇻🇧🇦🇧🇬

Spoiler

🇳🇴🇸🇪🇩🇰SCANDINAVIA 🇫🇮🇫🇴🇮🇸

Spoiler

🗺️WORLD 🗺️

Spoiler

Good luck to all teams and players! Everyone is welcome in the discord server: https://discord.gg/gj7dcXYJv

1 hour ago, Daniel Janser said:

That is Mercenaries, innit?

Yeah, and I think we've always been represented by them on sim results. Unless they finally changed it this season lol

It took the league way too long to figure out that Scandinavia and Nordic are two different things in the first place. Disappointed to see the league to revert back to stone age.

30 minutes ago, Ahma said:

What is Team SCANDINAVIA?? Where did Team Nordic disappear?? 

What is is this bs

It should be Nordic, we used an export this go around from an old script titled Scandinavia. We had 2 new WC commissioners, I forgot to tell them to change the name to Nordic. Sorry about that, will have it fixed for next time.

17 minutes ago, Spartan said:

It should be Nordic, we used an export this go around from an old script titled Scandinavia. We had 2 new WC commissioners, I forgot to tell them to change the name to Nordic. Sorry about that, will have it fixed for next time.

Ah, ok. Good!