Official Movie Discussion

Devise

Just watched Saw. Needless to say I was shitting myself throughout the movie. If only the internet didn't ruin so many amazing movie endings for me. If I didn't know what happened at the end, that would easily be the greatest plot twist EVER. I knew what would happen and still was wrecked by the ending. sad that the internet has ruined that aspect of movies

• 1 month later...

Everyone go see Joker right now. It's amazing. Joaquin Phoenix deserves the Best Actor award and Joker should be nominated for Best Picture at least. Go see it, it is amazing

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
2 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Is the new Puss in Boots good?

Depends on the perspective, but I thought it was good. I hadn't seen Puss in Boots since like... shrek 2 or whatever, it's pretty funny. Have you seen the promo for it? They did an ad on Hot Ones and it sold me.

7 hours ago, rory said:

Depends on the perspective, but I thought it was good. I hadn't seen Puss in Boots since like... shrek 2 or whatever, it's pretty funny. Have you seen the promo for it? They did an ad on Hot Ones and it sold me.

No but I've just been seeing clips of it around and thought it might be a bit entertaining.

• 1 year later...