VSN Presents: PiffCast 3 - #McLovin4Prez

Pifferfish

12 hours ago, Noodle Enjoyer said:

I can't speak for other GMs but @Ricer13 was always asking me if I wanted to be traded or not and I'm sure he reached out to his other players about it too.

Like I said. I'm not in those convos anymore but when I was a GM I do know this did happen from time to time. And when I see a waiver player tossed into a trade for a star, I worry that the competitive nature of the M is possibly outweighing the retention/development portion. I think just putting out this concern can help refocus the GMs and keep them honest. Like a reminder that someone out there is watching them... I'm pretty much Batman.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

12 hours ago, Noodle Enjoyer said:

I can't speak for other GMs but @Ricer13 was always asking me if I wanted to be traded or not and I'm sure he reached out to his other players about it too.

And to be clear. @Ricer13 is the GM I have the least concerns about this with. Dude has only ever been a complete professional in our interactions and he was actually a big draw for me to recreate early and rejoin Philly if I'm honest. Even though his AGMship was short-lived 😕

On 2/6/2024 at 3:14 AM, McLovin said:

2036 y'all better watch out, ya boys running for office 🙌 :veg:

It is more likely that you are president by 2036 than me actually ever coming back and editing this with time stamps by then.