14-15 NBA Discussion Thread

Phil

Can't believe we hadn't made this one yet.

Raptors are off to a ridiculous start. Lou Williams just had a career night. This is one Toronto team that is actually organized from top to bottom. I am really happy with the direction of this team.We are on fire at the moment and on of the best teams to watch. 

GO RAPS

11-2 baby. RAPTORIOUS. 

considering the second place team in our division is 5-8, we are alright likely to win our division again. It's whether we can get the Conference and through at least one round of the playoffs this year :)

I am, unfortunately, a Knicks fan. 4-15 after last night's mess.  Aww yeah. 

For some insane reason I also really like the Pelicans. Actually, that's not true. I just like Davis. Unibrow power. 

At least the Raps are doing amazing, and as a Canadian I can hop on that bandwagon. We The North! 

Solid performance all around from the Raps last night. As Dwayne Casey said post-match, we have to be better defensively. But man, what a performance from Lowry, J Johnson, and T-Ro. 

Hop on anytime pxzero... they are one of the most entertaining teams to watch in the NBA atm.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have not been posting in this at all but HOLY SHIT

As my FB status will tell you all, the quality and intensity of the Spurs/Clippers game was unbelievable - such a shame that this was a first round match-up. Could have easily been a classic Finals.

• 2 months later...