TitsLaz

BOOM

• 1 month later...

Review:

Well this is right in your wheelhouse. Do you have a template for the text? It looks like the same style you use on just about every graphic you make and it's clever to say the least. I like the contrast of this graphic. Nice random design background with a couple of renders. I like how the rear render is black and white, but you gave him a blue helmet, nice touch. The smaller render has just the right touch of processing to make it fit very well with the larger one. I like the highlight on the face of the front render, it really adds that detail that makes this style looks great. Overall, it's a BOOM graphic and looks great. 

9/10

Pretty unreal sig here which makes this very easy to review. I love washed out graphics with one color taking superiority and the titan blue looks dope here. One thing that's messing with my OCD is that the shade of blue on both renders don't match but that's obviously minor. I love all parts of the text, the blocky blue last name and the smaller team + first name on top of it. The abstract background works really well with how you have the renders placed and your lighting (like with all sigs) is perfect.

9.75/10