What shall I name my next player?

This question is on the top of my mind as Eric Queefson looks toward retirement. Queefson had such a classic and undeniably funny name, that I may not be able to replicate it in my next player. It was so great, that @Moon refused to say my player's name on the draft stream when I was selected. Should I stick with the queef family name? Perhaps something like Conner Queeftador. Maybe the queef has played out its bit, and I should move onto something new. Maybe I could name my player Beketov Two after the famous night where I was high and @a_Ferk was drunk and changed his forum name to beketov 2. Or, I could name him Mario Nintenda, a classic joke within the Moscow locker room. @STZ likes this option the best. I could also make weird other sexual innuendos that will be a hit, but what if I named him something so generic that it was funny because it was so unfunny.

These questions rock me to my core, and I must make a decision next week. We will see.

Anything nice and normal so I could make cool graphics for your player.  

I've also seen ConQueeftador used as a gamer tag that was owned by a screaming child in a COD lobby so it has its own connotations.  That was also 10 years ago though so you already matched that with your last player.

50 minutes ago, Triller said:

Anything nice and normal so I could make cool graphics for your player.  

I've also seen ConQueeftador used as a gamer tag that was owned by a screaming child in a COD lobby so it has its own connotations.  That was also 10 years ago though so you already matched that with your last player.

Normal is overrated though. Its boring and not fun. Why pick something basic when you simply don't have to?

1 hour ago, twists said:

Normal is overrated though. Its boring and not fun. Why pick something basic when you simply don't have to?

Oh, that is what I think of picking a gamertag from the 90's as a name.  Boring, not fun and super basic.  I am a bit older though so I guess I have just aged out of that.

12 hours ago, Banackock said:

Inactive Queef 

wait I unironically like this

3 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Flash Light?

but with an E right?

On 6/18/2024 at 1:58 PM, twists said:

This question is on the top of my mind as Eric Queefson looks toward retirement. Queefson had such a classic and undeniably funny name, that I may not be able to replicate it in my next player. It was so great, that @Moon refused to say my player's name on the draft stream when I was selected. Should I stick with the queef family name? Perhaps something like Conner Queeftador. Maybe the queef has played out its bit, and I should move onto something new. Maybe I could name my player Beketov Two after the famous night where I was high and @a_Ferk was drunk and changed his forum name to beketov 2. Or, I could name him Mario Nintenda, a classic joke within the Moscow locker room. @STZ likes this option the best. I could also make weird other sexual innuendos that will be a hit, but what if I named him something so generic that it was funny because it was so unfunny.

These questions rock me to my core, and I must make a decision next week. We will see.

You should name it after your favorite GM ever... Which is obviously me.... Thank you