S41 Waivers Thread <25 TPE

Fire Tortorella

Dont even need a goalie.. Dont really need anyone off waivers.. Try to be nice.. Leaving the super active goalie for a team that could use one.. Trying to just get someone to trade or maybe a sleeper.. Get ridiculed by a guy when no one else made a move.. Lolzy

Dont even need a goalie.. Dont really need anyone off waivers.. Try to be nice.. Leaving the super active goalie for a team that could use one.. Trying to just get someone to trade or maybe a sleeper.. Get ridiculed by a guy when no one else made a move.. Lolzy

You're move was stupid from my point of view. It looked like you weren't doing your job, overlooking a better player on quick picking. If that's your story and it's true, thanks for the consideration as I do want a starting role. I just put in a ton of work yesterday and to be overlooked like that pissed me off as I've been waiting quite awhile with no bites or nibbles and I knew goalies were plentiful! I don't know the league well enough to know who does and doesn't need a goalie so. ;)

D3v I know you're better than this bro. You're a VHLM GM and while he's from the SHL, we're supposed to be GM's for those that are new or recreating and we're supposed to be the one's giving them a proper experience while they spend the 1-2 seasons down here. I understand your logic behind not needing him and leaving him for someone that does, but to come out and insult a new member to the VHL like that, completely disrespectful. 

This is why we lose so many new members from the SHL. They come here, let them have a fresh start. He wasn't going to do anything I'm sure, I've talked to him. He wanted to enjoy a new league and it's bullshit like this that looks unprofessional and completely disrespectful. You're in a place of power, drop it and let it be, don't say "fuck you" and act like a dick, like I said I know you're so much better than that. 

Banackock, we've talked and I'm very sorry you've been disrespected, I understand it's unfortunate that it happens. 

Minot claims Blake Campbell in hopes that we can save an active and new member of the community. 

Edited by .Enigma

You're move was stupid from my point of view. It looked like you weren't doing your job, overlooking a better player on quick picking. If that's your story and it's true, thanks for the consideration as I do want a starting role. I just put in a ton of work yesterday and to be overlooked like that pissed me off as I've been waiting quite awhile with no bites or nibbles and I knew goalies were plentiful! I don't know the league well enough to know who does and doesn't need a goalie so. ;)

Its not even like you wont have a starting gig.. The problem is i wont competing until next season, so there is no reason to claim someone who could go to a competing team. I was trying to be nice and instead got disrespected for it. I usually dont get angry, but to get blatantly targeted when the other GMs didnt even make a claim after flyers post ticked me off.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, and if this was S42, id have claimed you without hesitation. The only reason i even claimed someone was Flyers said there were ppl without teams

Your all class pal, look at your posts. 

Isn't Jim Moriaty also a goalie? You took a goalie who only had the Team training +10 over a guy who has every single PT done which includes Rookie Report and Bio ALL in less than one day..? 

Only way I recreate as a Dman is if I can carry EVERY single piece of TPE over with me, Rookie Report, Bio, and all others because I put a ton of work into my player yesterday and get overlooked by someone who did 1 minor pt so I'm gonna sit in here for a few more days and think to myself how SHL is so much better while I wait for a team. Hopefully a few more goalies come into the league and do less than me again so you can pick them first too.  :ph34r:

Whats VHL's system for becoming a GM? Seems easy.

Your all class pal, look at your posts. 

Did I say I had? Commissioner is supposed to have, no? Pretty sure it's in the job description to be professional and classy, especially towards juniors and new members if your a junior GM? You'd think that would be important to a league (up bringing of new members properly). I'm not a GM here or anything here so what's your point? I'm a member that's been waiting from my point of view I was overlooked big time and he made a terrible move as GM. 

And you weren't defending him? LMAO In what way is "Lol I like D3vil" defending him?

D3v I know you're better than this bro. You're a VHLM GM and while he's from the SHL, we're supposed to be GM's for those that are new or recreating and we're supposed to be the one's giving them a proper experience while they spend the 1-2 seasons down here. I understand your logic behind not needing him and leaving him for someone that does, but to come out and insult a new member to the VHL like that, completely disrespectful. 

This is why we lose so many new members from the SHL. They come here, let them have a fresh start. He wasn't going to do anything I'm sure, I've talked to him. He wanted to enjoy a new league and it's bullshit like this that looks unprofessional and completely disrespectful. You're in a place of power, drop it and let it be, don't say "fuck you" and act like a dick, like I said I know you're so much better than that. 

Banackock, we've talked and I'm very sorry you've been disrespected, I understand it's unfortunate that it happens. 

Minot claims Blake Campbell in hopes that we can save an active and new member of the community. 

1. I dont even care that he is SHL as i dont hate SHL at all..

2. My insult wasnt unjustified. i still have feelings too -_-

3. Defending the guy who targets me? I didnt do anything wrong and he targets me? Get your facts straight and actually read the order. Glad i put "edit:" so you can look at the times

Did I say I had? Commissioner is supposed to have, no? Pretty sure it's in the job description to be professional and classy, especially towards juniors and new members if your a junior GM? You'd think that would be important to a league (up bringing of new members properly). I'm not a GM here or anything here so what's your point? I'm a member that's been waiting from my point of view I was overlooked big time and he made a terrible move as GM. 

And you weren't defending him? LMAO In what way is "Lol I like D3vil" defending him?

I'm not even mad that you are upset that you dont have a team. Im PISSED that you gave me attitude for making a move when you didnt know what was going on, and targeted me. 

I don't have to show you class, when you walk in here like your shit don't stink. Try shaking the apple tree is rl and see how that flies for yah. 

Not arguing with you, lol. 

Simply put, him and I had a simple misunderstanding that looked like a really shitty move on his behalf (a few people had said it to me, not just me saying it. Wasn't just me thinking he picked the guy over me on purpose. ;) ). You were just being a dick but I dont care. 

I'm not even mad that you are upset that you dont have a team. Im PISSED that you gave me attitude for making a move when you didnt know what was going on, and targeted me. 

Please TRUST me when I say that I was not the only one. ;)

Anyways, If anyone wants to claim me, that'd be great. I promise IF I have the time I will devote myself to your team. It doesn't matter if you're a shitty team, I will work to make myself good in order to make us a contending team - no excuses. I'll make every other team regret not picking me. How many people get EVERY PT done in their first day?

Get at me. Starting role pref. 

• Admin

Anyways, If anyone wants to claim me, that'd be great. I promise IF I have the time I will devote myself to your team. It doesn't matter if you're a shitty team, I will work to make myself good in order to make us a contending team - no excuses. I'll make every other team regret not picking me. How many people get EVERY PT done in their first day?

Get at me. Starting role pref.

Minot has put in a claim for you. All irrelevant posts to the waivers following this one will be deleted.

I apologize to for going out of character with my anger. I am not an angry person online or irl... just life has been throwing me curve balls and i keep getting strikes.. so i was upset and then getting attacked on here broke me a little. So sorry for telling you to f off banackock.. I wish you all the best in your career